Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ORGANIZED ELEMENTS-NIGHTSHADE

Posted by Promoting Roots 
ORGANIZED ELEMENTS-NIGHTSHADE
March 18, 2006 06:50PM
Anyone hear this new album "NIGHTSHADE MEETS SCIENTIST'', it is a great album for all you fan's of cool dub and instrumental- check it!
P FUNK
Re: ORGANIZED ELEMENTS-NIGHTSHADE
March 19, 2006 02:55AM
Hey thank's just went out and bought some new music and picked up the new scientist album, nice tunes and just noticed wadi gad on several tracks. Sounds remind me of macka dub and stuff of that era with a blend of new school, awesome organ and horns! thanks for throwing new music out there. Do NIGHTSHADE or these artist play live events anywhere, noticed music was from bay area? any info.
BG
March 19, 2006 05:10PM
YES THE I'S,
the nightshade crew are good breddrin of mine, and we actually played live last night too.....
look for more work from these talented youth, with the entire nightshade release being re-released with well known reggae artists voicing on each dub riddim....luciano, turbulence, elijah prophet, jah mason, sizzla, al pancho, lutan fyah, Jah Dan of Noble Sociey, I-wayne, Buju, and my self as well....doing a combination with Luciano.
This project is under way and the voicings continue, will let this board know when things are finalized and ready to release.
bless*
bg
mosiahigh777
April 03, 2006 05:49AM
bump it and big up the artist, singers and players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login