Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Back In the Day....

Posted by J_72 
Back In the Day....
November 10, 2021 01:49AM
For some reason when I clicked on the link to this forum, it shot me back to 2008-2009 message forum. I've been spending some time going further and further back reading through the posts....wow! Lot of serious reasonings, and a whole lot of humor and bantering. Just want to send a shout out to the old, old school of this forum (90's), and to the old school when this forum was ACTIVE many moons ago. I'm curious how many old school visit this forum anymore? Roll Call? (Rastafarians style)

Hope all are well. Stay grateful.
Re: Back In the Day....
November 10, 2021 07:11PM
I don't know about school, but I'm definitely old and still check this forum...
November 10, 2021 11:57PM
I check the Phorum on a daily basis
November 11, 2021 08:17PM
I consider myself old school. I've been checking this phorum since the early 2,000's.
November 11, 2021 09:26PM
Seen.
November 11, 2021 11:20PM
Present, still.
November 11, 2021 11:32PM
Also, still here.........
November 11, 2021 11:39PM
Not here as much these days, but I still check in regularly.
November 12, 2021 12:53AM
Back in the day seems like yesterday. I usually check once a week. Again back in the day while at work I would entertain myself my watching all the intense conversations every day.
November 12, 2021 03:00AM
I check this site on a regular basis. I really appreciate Ras Adam's posts, always keeping us informed. I am definitely old old school and one of few women who is....................
November 13, 2021 01:28AM
i'm dial up rec.music.reggae old
i never attended a sierra festival in person
but thanks to webcasts videos and this group
feel like i have and i'm grateful for this phorum
a
November 18, 2021 02:17AM
Still checking in. smileys with beer

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
November 18, 2021 06:18PM
About once a week I wander over and see what's what...

respect
November 21, 2021 06:09PM
YES I Been checkin dis here form long time
I miss Ras Danny comments he was always on top of all things reggae
Sundays [kboo.fm]
InI found so many new artist from his shows

Also enjoy old school sounds every Friday from
DJ Sanjay
[www.kzfr.org]
CHECK IT
November 22, 2021 08:38AM
Long time veteran
November 23, 2021 08:57PM
All My Relations ... Greetings Reggae Lovers

Been some time since mi visit here and I too miss the days of forums. For one thing the forums promoted reasoning
(or unfortunately sometimes flaming too) smiling smiley because the forums kept topic files in chronological order which FaKeBook
does not; and as well, the forums kept a search option that todays anti-social mudias do not.

Memories by the score of the Golden Ages of Reggae that we shared on this Phorum including; The Good The Bad
and sometimes the Unfortunate banging heads on issues such as honourable Rastafarian culture vs. too much
mutation into rascalfarian anti-culture including the superstitious bowing to the supposed divine right of selassie
aristocracy

Yabby You always made the point that "history is, in large part, written and edited by the military victors. And then they
deceive by leaving in enough truth to bait the hook for the sufferers to bite. ie. Some scriptures claim the divine right of
aristocracy but those with the perspicuity to read the fine print; will see history such as the Book of the great prophet of old
Samuel plainly show aristocracy is phukkkery and Great Spirit told us we would regret ever going there.

As well the con--fusion that somehow some think much of modern dance hall is legit when its apparent to those
with eyes to see, that it is Jamaican Gangsta Rap. Nowadays conscious ones have added an 'E' to the end of the
word Rap and call it Rape culture; but, culture is the wrong word too because it ain't culture, its anti-culture.

Yes mi know these are hard words for some to peni but when Yabby You leave this world he asked me to carry
on his teachings.

Be Well
1 Luv

"Reggaematic Acrobatic Lift Up All Loveocratic"
November 27, 2021 08:03PM
Awesome.
November 27, 2021 08:03PM
rec.music.reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login