Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cloverdale Wellness wishes you a Happy 4/20!!!!

Posted by Daniel 
Cloverdale Wellness wishes you a Happy 4/20!!!!
April 20, 2021 03:34PM
With music and festivals being forbidden for all these months, Eleanor and I have decided to take up a new avocation.

We've relocated to Cloverdale and are operating Cloverdale Wellness, a cannabis dispensary that OPENS TODAY!!!!!
Re: Cloverdale Wellness wishes you a Happy 4/20!!!!
April 20, 2021 07:28PM
end of day is there really that much difference(in terms of effects) between flowers within a certain
class(sativa, indica, hybrid) ?

for instance, i find harlequin much more energetic than durbain poison.. although its up for debate whether durbain poison sold today even contains the same level of thcv found in the original land race.
outside of that, i see no difference between any of the jack crosses or any of the super <whatever> crosses.
they are all heady and racy.

same goes for any indica.. with the exception of king louie.. thats couch lock for days.
but i can bless up a purple budha and go run 15miles.. finish my run and still clean the house.
same thing with any kush or og.. theres no difference.. they all deliver a body high..

now give me a 3mg edible, and i cant even drive.. but i can run all day, pain free.

flower all day.. carts are all bleh..
April 20, 2021 08:39PM
A great article by northcoast cannabis writer Jonah Raskin published today in the Boonville paper...
[www.theava.com]
April 21, 2021 03:03AM
Jeez 420 just became a Justice & Rights day too. With ganja already established its a real reggae landmark.
April 21, 2021 12:48PM
Congratulations Daniel, we'll be comin by!

Love that reggae!
April 23, 2021 06:45PM
congrats!!
a
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login