Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Clinton (Bassie) Fearon the Gladiator of Old n' New > Next livestream this Sunday Feb. 28 10am PST

Posted by Peacemakeya 
Clinton (Bassie) Fearon the Gladiator of Old n' New > Next livestream this Sunday Feb. 28 10am PST
February 26, 2021 02:57AM
[www.facebook.com]

Clinton Fearon will share more about his musical experience in Kingston during the golden years of reggae.

“The very first time I went to Studio One it was with Albert, he was supposed to play rhythm guitar for a session produced by Coxsone Dodd, I think Leroy Sibbles was playing bass that day. I did not even go in the studio then, I just stayed in the mixing room. Not too long after we came back at Studio One to record as Gladiators, vocal trio. By the third time we go down there, Coxsone gave us some equipment and we started to be a self-contained group. We rehearsed before coming in the studio and were ready to record new songs. It was a fast learning process!”

Bassie is truly a one-of-a-kind surviving reggae pioneer. His music, heartical reasonings and good humor carries much personal comfort and help in these challenging covid crimped cocooning cuckoo calamitous times
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login