Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warren joins the ancestors

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Warren joins the ancestors
January 13, 2021 10:44PM
Warren crossed peacefully at his beloved ranch on Monday, after falling asleep while wrapped in Gret's embrace, surrounded with love and listening to Bob.
Warren Wallace William Walter Smith III
August 26, 1945 - January 11, 2021

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 10:46PM by Ras_Adam.
Re: Warren joins the ancestors
January 13, 2021 10:47PM
Much love to Gretchen and all of you Sierra folks
i never made it to a fest in person , but vicariously through you all
a
January 13, 2021 10:52PM

Beverly Green wrote: ·
RIP to a musical pioneer and integral part of our reggae foundation here in Northern California ❤
January 13, 2021 10:54PM
Tony Chin wrote: ·
I just heard the sad news that Warren Smith just pass away , we knew he was not well but we were all hoping and praying he would pull through , now he is gone , my deepest condolences goes out to his family and friends you will be forever miss Mr Smith , reggae festivals won’t be the same without you , you were the best , you brought all the great veterans and new artist on your show R.I.P Mr Smith I still sadden and shock by your passing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 10:55PM by Ras_Adam.
January 13, 2021 10:55PM
Watty King Burnett wrote:
Every one knew warren Smith he was a troupes for reggae music rip warren
January 13, 2021 10:59PM
Warren did so very very much for all of us.

He genuinely added a joy to my life that I still, after all these years, cannot do justice with mere words.

He will live forever deep within my heart.
January 13, 2021 11:06PM
Ras Mitchell Meza Rincon
Condolences to his family. His memory will live for ever in my mind. I attended SNWMF 12 years in a row and he set the presidency for all reggae festivals in California. RIP Warren Smith

Keith Rowe
Out deepest condolences. We (Keith & Tex) will always be grateful to Warren for the opportunity to have a restart of our career. May Jah grant his family and friends peace.

Lesterfari Simbarashe
L O V E 'n Light to your surviving family. Heartical Condolences/Sympathy! Di Reggae Fraternity ago feel this loss fe yrs to come. Thank You Visionary Brotha Warren Smith
R.I.E.P! Bless!

DJ Big Jim James Evan Snidow
♡ I can't find the words but thank you Warren Smith
for the joy you brought into our lives♡

Fabian Alsultany
Warren was a great supporter and mentor in my early years in the music business. I first went to SNWMF in 1997 as the manager of the reunited Abyssinians, and again in 1998 for the first cross country tour of John Browns Body. In 2002 he took the risk in booking eight of my acts, many of which were world music and Asian electronic acts. He was a regular at APAP
, WOMEX
, and globalFEST
, because of that we had a lot of hang time over the last 20 years in international locations and got to enjoy a lot of music together. Over the years we would talk about world music and he would listen to my opinion on newer reggae acts, outside of all the business he was a hardcore music fan. I’m saddened by his passing, but grateful that his suffering has come to an end. He made a massive difference in the lives of countless artists, and the annual coming together of the community that loved and supported those acts. My prayers go to Gretchen and the family. RIP Warren, massive respect, you will be sorely missed.

Dee Jay Spleece
Crying so hard right now. Thank you for everything you've done for us Warren!

James Lord
Condolences to all his friends and family. He will truly be missed . Thanks for all the happiness you brought to so many of our lives over the years

Nick Ferracone
I am so thankful that I got to know you, and was able to spend some time with you. Thank you so much for what you did here, for what you gave us, and for what you left.

Sanjay Dev
This is so heartbreaking. Will hold you close to my heart always Warren and all my support to you Gret.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 11:09PM by Ras_Adam.
January 13, 2021 11:11PM
Yvonne Hendrix
My deepest condolences and all my love to you Gretchen and to your family. Rest In Power dear Warren.

· 26m

Mark Zinke
So many great memories to cherish...Rest in Love!

· 20m

Lindsay Freedman
His memory is such a blessing, worldwide. Our hearts and love are with you.

· 16m

Beverly Green
Condolences to our SNWMF family, love & strength goin out.. RIP to a true legend! Foreva grateful

· 55m

Mark Dailey
Man... Warren you will be missed. Blessings to his family and friends. Gretchen, wish I could give you a hug. Thank you for all the joy,love, life, music and memories..

· 50m · Edited

Juan L Love
Nuff Love and Gratitude to Mr. Smith Nuff Love and Gratitude to Mr. Smith Nuff Love and Gratitude to Mr. Smith

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 11:13PM by Ras_Adam.
January 13, 2021 11:33PM
note sure why it wont let me paste. this site has been hinky of late.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Katrina Shaw wrote:
Sincerest condolences to Gretchen and family! And to all of the SNWMF family!
January 13, 2021 11:34PM
Colleen M. Kelly wrote:
Just so sad. Some of my best memories with dearest friends and family have been at SNWFM.
Thank you Warren and Gretchen.
Send love and comfort to all.
January 13, 2021 11:35PM
Steffen Franz wrote:
RIP Warren Smith
you were a trailblazer. Blessings to you and Gretchen and your whole team for giving so many up and coming artists and established legendary artists a stage and audience. I remember bringing Mix Master Mike to perform for his first time at a real reggae fest, and of course all of the legends year after year. Your support of Rocker-T in the early years we were establishing his career on the west coast, and of course giving Haji and Zeki aka Poetz4Peace, from Cyprus, a set on the village stage all those years back. For always inviting and supporting Jah Warrior Shelter and so many other soundsystems. Thank you for everything and Rest in Power.
January 13, 2021 11:37PM
Zach Hollenbeak
This news makes me so sad.
Thank you for everything you've done Warren! A mountain of gratitude...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Baram
Ah Gretchen, so very sorry to hear this news. Love and condolences to the entire family. West coast won’t be the same. Rest easy, Warren
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 13, 2021 11:37PM
Warrior King
JAH know! my condolences to his wife and family may his soul Rest In Peace !!! Give thanks for your great contribution and For supporting reggae music Rastafari Blessings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 11:38PM by Ras_Adam.
January 13, 2021 11:39PM
Jeff Bergmann
Rest in Peace Warren!

· 1h

Travis Baseden
RIP u will be missed

· 1h

Ras Kush
Condolences

· 16m

Taj Weekes
No no

Amy Wachtel
January 13, 2021 11:40PM
Dean Ivanhoe Fraser
Condolences to the family we will miss him

· 1h

Jack D Miller
Shocking News about Warren! Condolences to his family.

· 38m

Wadi Gad
MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES,,, MAY HE REST PEACEFULLY,,,,, JAH BLESS ALWAYS,,,,, wadi gad

· 39m

Joshua Siegel
In celebrating Warren’s life I want to give a very massive shout out to Gretchen. Having gotten to spend time in their intimate space caring for both of them, I got to witness firsthand the power of love and commitment. Gretchen has been an unbelievabl… See More

· 1h · Edited

Lisa Love
So sorry to hear this ~ sending love to all the family
January 13, 2021 11:42PM
Celia Goeckermann
We will remember you with love and gratitude. Holding his family and friends closer today and in the days and months to come through the grieving process. May his memory be a blessing and his gifts to all of us be held in a sacred spot in our hearts. #ForeverGrateful
❤️
January 13, 2021 11:43PM
Joshua Siegel
Thank you Warren and Gretchen for trusting me to help care for you both in the last months of Warren’s life. Although the times were too few and far between, I know they were helpful. I will continue to be here for you Gretchen in whatever you need. Thank you also for all the years of trust in helping to do my part to execute one of the most beloved festivals in California. You’ve both been tremendous mentors to me and taught me how to hold true to what’s in my heart. My heart is with you Gretchen in this time. We all love you! Rest easy Warren ❤️
January 13, 2021 11:44PM
Tullah Carter
Gretchen you are an incredible woman and held up you husband to the end, very end. We know he is now at peace. Condolences to all the family, SNWMF family as well.
January 13, 2021 11:44PM
Deborah Sadler
Warren and Gretchen, how much we love you both. Your commitment to us, to music around the world, and to each other has shown us all the importance of giving all whenever it is needed. I love you and all you have meant to our family/world ♥️ I hope Bob is singing to Warren as he reaches ♥️
January 13, 2021 11:46PM
Kathy O'Connor
Gretchen - I’m am so very sorry. My condolences to you and your family. Sending healing hugs and much love.

· 1h

Rani Shelah Moody
My deepest condolences, I will miss my dear friend and remember those amazing times with Warren, Gretchen, Tessa and family on the ranch!

· 1h

Sharmilla Beezmohun
So sorry to hear, sending love and thinking of you and the family at this time - love from Sharmilla and Linton in London xx

· 1h

Gaetana Tarantino
I have so much love and appreciation for this man. Thank you for bringing reggae vibes to my life and to my children's lives. SNWMF will live on in all of us. We wouldn't have these lifelong friendships if it were not for your vision.

· 1h

Amy Young
Thank you! So many memories! My condolences to his family...bless his musical soul
January 13, 2021 11:47PM
Corbett Harvey Bowers I
Thank You for All the Great Memories and Showing Much Love To Kelsie and Myself. You will Always have a Place in Our Hearts.
January 13, 2021 11:49PM
Rachel Durga Menen
Condolences & Love to Warren Smith
's family and the whole SNWMF Family. This festival truely was unlike any other festival we have ever attended!!! ❤
January 14, 2021 12:30AM
May his journey to the spirit world be blessed. He will be welcomed by so many beautiful souls. I always loved and appreciated his bringing world artists to us. I only missed two festivals............ My heart is so heavy right now......
January 14, 2021 12:47AM
This is very sad news. SNWMF was my annual pilgrimage from Guam, and I miss it and the SNWMF family dearly. To Warren, safe travels on your new adventure. To Gretchen, know that Warren's pain is now over. Much love to the both of you for the incredible impact you had on my life.

I give so much thanks for all you both have done...

Tom "JahSon" Pearson aka "Tom from Guam"
January 14, 2021 01:53AM
Dear Warren, I never met you, but am thankful for everything you did for reggae music. Not only is SNWMF the best in regards to reggae festivals, the phorum that I have been a part of for so long, and have made some friends through, exists because of you and your festival. I have learned so much through this phorum, and I have seen acts at SNWMF that I never thought I would see.

Thank You, and may you have a wonder-filled journey.
January 14, 2021 03:48AM
I'll never forget the feeling of joy and love i've felt while attending SNWMF, i got to know Warren and Gretchen through their festival and was accepted into playing my part in a most magical way. Experiences like that don't happen twice in life, how lucky were we to attend while we could. Big hugs to Gretchen and family. Warrens work was known and loved worldwide.

Love that reggae!
January 14, 2021 05:18AM
So much love to Gret, the Family and the entire community. This one hits pretty hard.

POSITIVE VIBRATIONS WITH DJ TREEZ - 101.5 FM - THURSDAYS @ 11AM & 10PM - [www.truckeetahoeradio.com]
January 14, 2021 05:44AM
very sad news. RIP Warren and thank you for all the memories
January 14, 2021 01:07PM
Rocky Bailey wrote
I cannot lie, my eyes are watering, I just found out about the passing of a great man. I met Warren Smith in Jamaica in 1974, we were introducing him to some of the musical artists involve in reggae. From that time forward, he became a livicated musical pioneer. There are few people of any nationality who have done more for reggae and world music than Warren. He has brought so many great artists and musicians to innumerable music lovers, and brought us roots music from all over the world that most of us would never have experienced if it wasn't for him. He always treated I upfully and respectfully, and I will always be grateful to him for what he provided me and the music community. I wish Jah healing and strength to Gretchen and all of Warren's family and close friends, and may a great reggae souljah Rest in Eternal Peace.
January 14, 2021 02:14PM
Chris Tafari
·
sad loss 2 days ago for the Warren Smith
family and the northern cali reggae family as a true jah soldier was taken from us.. man what do i say... you your love and devotion have literally made me who i am today.. all the love and smiles you were responsible for and all the years of work you did for people to see the true reggae music... ive been there for almost 30 years on this adventure from marrysville to angels camp and then to boonville ..... its been an amazing ride... because of you ive met the most beautiful people and artists... from the marleys to toots and bunny wailer,beres hammond,big youth,lee scratch perry the i threes to so many more.... all the originals... sierra nevada is the reason i love roots reggae so much... daddy u roy once told me in angels camp when i drove him to his hotel after performing that if it wasnt for you and your works none of the ogs would of ever performed here in california, that it would b a sad day if you werent here... doing what you selflessly do... and today those words ring true.... im so grateful for you and your efforts brother and i could only wish to have half the heart and respect that you had... and you paved the way for california and the reggae music scene to expand... i only hope the next gen in line will do it as proper and positive as you did... thank you so much and i guarantee you will always b in my heart for the rest of my eternity .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2021 02:14PM by Ras_Adam.
January 14, 2021 02:15PM
January 14, 2021 02:18PM
Shannon DjTreez Lontz
Boonville, CA ·
Rest in Power Warren Smith. Massive Respect & Love. Blessings to Gret, the Family and the entire SNWMF community. This one hits HARD.
January 14, 2021 04:16PM
Thank you for helping teach me about reggae.......RIP king.
January 14, 2021 07:41PM

Photo Lee Abel
January 14, 2021 09:14PM
No words can express what this man has done for me, my family, and reggae music.... Infinite gratitude only scratches the surface.

Rest Easy Sir.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
January 14, 2021 09:38PM
January 14, 2021 09:39PM
January 14, 2021 09:39PM
January 14, 2021 09:40PM
January 14, 2021 09:41PM
January 14, 2021 09:49PM
THIRD WORLD
wrote:
This photo REWINDS back a few years , TODAY we honor our brother Warren Smith , a true Reggae Ambassador . Give thanks for all you have done to share your love of Jamaican culture & music through the Sierra Nevada World Music Festival
. We love you, Gretchen and the #SNWRF family.

link to full photo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 01:22AM by Ras_Adam.
January 14, 2021 10:23PM
I will forever remember Warren's warmth and generosity of spirit even though we only met a few times out of the 17 years or so I attended the festival. I remember how excited he and Gretchen were with the birth of their first grandchild and am sad the family did not have more years with him....I hope they find comfort with friends and family now and in knowing how much he was loved by so so many around the world. What a remarkable life! and Providing so many thousands of us the opportunity to experience the beauty of the outdoors (especially in mendo), and so many talented people bringing true roots and world music to us was so generous.

I grew so much and never missed a year since 2001, always a time I looked forward to and those 3 days went too fast. It was a joy to see friends I did not see the rest of the year from all over the states. It was our mecca. I was there the year my dad was dying of brain cancer, it was therapeutic there at the small stage looking up into the tall redwoods. Giving thanks for life. I am so sad that not only has Warren passed but also, seemingly, the opportunity for such real genuine connection and experience - Cali Roots just does not do it for me. I will forever be grateful to Warren, Gretchen and the entire SNWMF family for providing such a festival for so many years. Be blessed and rest in power Warren....
January 15, 2021 12:11AM
Thank you Warren. It is a blessing to be part of the experiences you created. Forward ever...but I'm never unhappy to look back on priceless memories.

I remember the twinkle in Warren's eye when we really met at Moe's Alley in Santa Cruz seeing the Soul Syndicate. Knowing that I was a festival regular that had crossed paths a few times, he invited me out to his truck where he pulled out Tony Chin's old, white sticker-covered guitar that he'd saved from the rubbish bin decades before. He'd kept it until that night to give back to Tony, who received it with truly immense joy. It was a master class in appreciation and respect for reggae music.

The next time I saw Soul Syndicate was on the Valley Stage in Boonville. Tony was rocking that guitar. And the whole place was jumping. Warren was on the side of the stage, smiling.

And a special thank you to Gretchen and all the SNWMF family. Peace and love.
January 15, 2021 05:08AM
In 1975 I attended my very first concert ever at Winterland. It was Santana and Toots and the Maytals, 2 of my favorite artists at that time. The Trinidad Steel Band opened that night, which was amazing and most memorable. I didn't know it at the time, but that concert was put on by Warren Smith.

In 1977, I got my first reggae radio show on KSUN in Cotati. My very first interview was of Soul Syndicate featuring Chinna Smith, Fully Fullwood and Tony Chin. I remember that experience vividly because we had a tiny recording booth and Chinna's ganja smoke made it impossible to see the red light on the other side of the window. I didn't know it at the time, but that interview was arranged by Warren Smith.

Fast forward another 20 years and my pension for reggae has grown for more obscure artists. Each year I would plead to bring certain artists to the festival. Here are just a dozen of the amazing artists I was able to witness thanks to Warren Smith: Bushman, Midnite, Warrior King, Dezarie, Queen Omega, Gomba Jahbari, Misty in Roots (headlining!), Mada Nile, Mark Wonder, Queen Makedah, Windy City and iQulah.

My love and admiration for Warren Was, Is and Always will be.
January 15, 2021 06:43AM
Rest in power sad smiley
January 15, 2021 05:30PM

link to see whole image
Link to see whole image
January 15, 2021 07:20PM
Sad eyewatering time loosing Warren & prayers from Deb & I going out to Gretchen & he Family , I took me a day or two to compose these thoughts I first meet Warren in the 80's in the Sacramento area scene, & saw him at a Reggae on the River sometime in the 80's (I started goin to RoR the 2nd year)
Working with Jeff "Bigga" Wadsworth & Brainchild Prod, and producing my shows in the Roseville area, He turned me on to many Reggae Roots artists, than in 90-91 we talked a few times about taking over Little Lauren's Wourd fest - Gathering of the Vibes" in Marysville as he was having a hard making it and than Warren took over the Date & Changed the Name to SNWMF with alot of Northern Cali Bands, Strickly Roots ,Inka Inka, Lets go Bowling, Cardiff Reefers, and so many more (it seems like hundreds) as that was an amazing time for reggae shows in No.Cal. with Robbie & Renegade Prod. starting coming into cal from Nevada, Big Up Prod, in sac area, the Maritime Hall where Warren brought in acts to in the city and many more, damm that was a blast.
I remember Listining?preview Many artists music in San Rafael & at the Ranch seeing if they were good enough to play the fest -at the right price of course-lol
damm what a good time, He was a producer, promoter, friend , mentor, of Reggae & also turned me on to many Bands I still play on the radio inc. Ojos de Brujo, Fermin Muguruza, Carlinhos Brown, & Sidesteppers, one of the best and don't think there will be another man like Warren Smith and was glad to call him & Gretchen Family Love Ya'll RIP Brother
January 15, 2021 11:41PM
sanjay dev playing some musical tribute to Warren
[tunein.com]
January 16, 2021 08:48PM
Alex Peacemaker write:

Hands and hearts with Warren’s family at this time and for all time.

Early 1980’s Warren send me his wonderful Epiphany label release: Barbara Paige ‘Hear Me Now’. Barbara started as a Las Vegas lounge singer who love the reggae and make it to Ja. to record the LP with the Wailers plus Chinna and others.

Warren then do a tour with Barbara / Soul Syndicate band (Tony Chin, Fully Fullwood) and ask me to book a club gig in Vancouver Canada. Was it just my inexperience? or, more likely it was meant to be, but without knowing it i somehow inadvertently booked Barbara into a Trans/Gay club … a major ’faux pas’ at that time in the reggae world, as it still is in many areas of this wurly world where the tribal war gwod mentality shed nuff blood for dat.

Wow! What a movie that Barbara Paige event was. Word had gone out in the Trans community this Barbara Paige show was not to be missed and likewise in the Caribbean x-pat community and in the general reggae loving community.

The club pack-up like a can of sardine but the place was dead-still with trans/gays on one side of the room and the ‘holier-than-thou’ gay-haters on the other side of the room. Some of them ‘kissin dem teeth’ and muttering angry ‘boombaclats’ across the room at the gays, who were feeling threatened; and the community reggae lovers stuck in the middle and the room paralyzed wondering what’s going on with this vibez on the edge of violence.

No one moving and the band couldn’t kick it off. Then Warren let out a deep belly laugh, grabs his side, bends over howling in laughter, can’t quit and it go contagious, spread to the band and nuff audience who likewise catch the good humour and much of the room starts laughing. The band go into it and the place soon rock. A few of the haters leave in disgust but a pocket of them drift into a corner screw-facing everyone. Then amazingly, as the show hit its groove, even some of the haters start to move with the music too.

This could have been the very first reggae show to start break the hater gender bar and credit due to brother Warren.

Me have further fond memory of times with Warren when he bring me in as his road manager assistant on a Spear tour and years later at SNWMF, in the capacity as Yabby You manajah.

SNWMF was a unique ground-breaking phenom with Warren’s ‘semi-utopian people before profit' principle and with acknowledging the ‘W.M.’ in the further expansion of reggae.

Rock in Perpetuity brethren … until we meet again

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2021 07:46PM by Peacemakeya.
January 16, 2021 09:08PM
January 18, 2021 12:34AM
Harrison Stafford wrote:
So sad to hear the news of the great Warren Smith’s passing. He was a legend and leader for the reggae community here in California from early in the 1970s. A pioneer who brought so many Jamaican artists to the US for their first tours and also helped to organize the first ever international reggae festival in Jamaica back in 1978...the precursor to Reggae Sunsplash in 1979.
I was there for Warren Smith’s first Sierra Nevada World Music Festival in 1994 when he picked up from his work as talent buyer for The Gathering of The Vibe festival (1990-1993). Warren’s festival was the place to be for legendary reggae performances including the original Gladiators and Israel Vibration reunion sets.
Warren first welcomed my group GROUNDATION to his festival @snwmf for a main stage performance back in 2001 and it was our honor to take part in his festival whenever possible as the years moved on.
In growing my label Young Tree Records with artists such as The Congos, Pablo Moses and Winston Jarrett, Warren was there as a friend and advisor...we would talk on the phone often and his years of experience and knowledge was a constant source of wisdom.
From @bobmarley to @petertosh , @officialburningspear , @thirdworldband and @tootsmaytalsofficial Warren Smith was a forerunner and a true reggae warrior...all our love to Gretchen and the entire family including everyone at Sierra Nevada World Music Festival...rest in love and peace Warren...we will miss you. ❤️
January 19, 2021 04:24PM
Jung Hun Lee wrote:

Anthropologist Margaret Mead answered this to someone who asked what was the beginning of civilization.
′′ I said it was a leg bone with a trail that was broken and attached. If you are a resident of the animal kingdom and you have a broken leg you die. You can't run from danger, you can't go to the river to drink water or hunt, you're just meat for other beasts. Animals can't survive with broken legs. But the leg bone with a broken trace means someone helped by the side until he was healed. Helping him when someone is in trouble, that's the beginning of civilization.
Awmw held in Melbourne, Australia 15 years ago; the first time meeting at the Australian Worldwide Music Expo, the eternal reggae man and the true gentleman who came to Seoul music week. He passed away last 12 days.
After listening to the news of the bugo, my heart was crispy and crispy like the leaves, and my lips went to ride all night.
Brother Warren in life was not only happy with music, but the spirit of the west coast San Francisco, which was symbolized by freedom, peace, coexistence and sharing in the 60 s. You are the one who kept it and practice.
It's so natural that the Sierras Nevada World Music Festival that he started.
Missing Simon and kalado for the first time to meet him, and the cafe in Melbourne Yarra River is nostalgic.
As if everything passed like a lie and only a few pictures left.
I will give you this song for his young.
True Colors

January 19, 2021 04:33PM
January 19, 2021 06:19PM
Michael Judah Miller wrote:
a close friend and mentor joined our ancestors last Monday 01.11.2021.
I first met Warren as a Sierra Nevada World Music Festival
volunteer in 1998. Thanks to Wendy Russell
for bringing me on. My first shift was in the production office a couple days before the festival. After an hour or so Warren asked who are you? I introduced myself and he said I stealing you from Wendy. He gave me a clip board and the keys to his truck and sent me to the airport to pick up artists. I ended up working the whole week and through the festival. The next few years I spent the spring and summers living at his San Rafael house and at the Ranch working in the office side by side with him. He taught me to much about festival production. In those years I learned to be a stage manager, transportation coordinator, production manager, emcee, marketing and so much more. He turned me on to so much work in the off season driving and road managing for the Mighty Diamonds
Dennis Bovell
Macka B
, Lee Scratch Perry (official)
Morgan Heritage
and so many more. He was super kind. His work ethic has inspired me in so many ways.
I was also able to talk him into letting us set up a skate ramp at a few different times over the years.
Thank you Warren for your loving kindness and life lessons over the years.
Sending so so much Love to Gretchen and Warren’s Family

marysville
January 23, 2021 04:24PM
Amy Night Nurse Wachtel had a nice tribute this week
listen to it here: [archives.wpkn.org]
January 23, 2021 10:58PM
I will be honoring Warren tomorrow Sunday 1/24 on KMUD.org at 3PM pst. If you miss it you can find it on the archives by checking out this time slot and it says The World Beat show. I have so many great memories of the artists...........
January 26, 2021 08:13PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login