Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

KKUP 91.5 FM Reggae marathon July 17th-19th

Posted by Ras Matches 
KKUP 91.5 FM Reggae marathon July 17th-19th
July 11, 2020 01:55AM
Join Robert Rankin and friends for uninterrupted live reggae sets all weekend. As always KKUP is commercial free and completely supported by it’s listeners. Please tune in for a listen and donate if you can. Thank You. KKUP.ORG

Here’s the T-shirt:

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2020 01:57AM by Ras Matches.
Re: KKUP 91.5 FM Reggae marathon July 17th-19th
July 11, 2020 04:19PM
thumbs up

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
July 17, 2020 02:29AM
Tune in Online It kicks off at 6PM PST This Friday and runs straight through till Sunday 11:59PM.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
July 20, 2020 05:03AM
Hey y'all, thanks for posting this. I forgot to tune in Friday, but have been listening on and off all weekend... good stuff! Has brought back a lot of sweet memories of California reggae festivals and club shows and all the irie vibes from when we were in better times. Give thanks! Definitely lifted my spirits, at least for this weekend, and I'm feeling more hopeful about the future than I have in weeks. Music, specifically reggae, is the healing that the world needs. Big props to the DJ's & KKUP, as well as the singers and players of instruments too, both in the flesh and those passed into spirit. Stay strong and keep the faith, for we will get through this period. Much love to all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login