Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cali Roots 2021

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Cali Roots 2021
July 10, 2020 04:52PM
Re: Cali Roots 2021
July 10, 2020 06:23PM
You can also submit for a refund. Next year is a 4 day festival.but if bought tickets, you already know this
I just now received my refund

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2020 06:30PM by Ras Matches.
July 10, 2020 06:24PM
Dear Cali Roots family,

As we continue to deal with these unprecedented circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we want to thank our community for being so patient as we navigate the best path forward. This is a difficult announcement to make, but likely not all that surprising. We have decided to reschedule Cali Roots 2020 to May 2021 at the Monterey County Fair & Event Center.

Your 2020 tickets will automatically be transferred to Cali Roots 2021. It's been heartbreaking for us to fathom waiting an entire year to see our Cali Roots family so guess what we are planning? What’s better than 3 days of Cali Roots? FOUR DAYS OF CALI ROOTS! That’s right! We are adding Thursday to the Cali Roots lineup for 2021! As a show of gratitude for 3-day ticket buyers who hang on to their tickets for 2021, you will automatically receive a ticket for the Thursday at no additional charge.

If you cannot make the 2021 dates, you also have the choice of transferring your tickets to Cali Roots 2022, or requesting a refund. We need your support and hope you stick with us & hold on to your tickets, but we also understand that life might be challenging right now. If you absolutely need a refund, you must place this request before August 8, 2020.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
August 04, 2020 10:11PM
"you also have the choice of transferring your tickets to Cali Roots 2022"

LOL - committing to a reggae fest 2 years down the road seems rather foolish to me...
August 05, 2020 11:29AM
Right now the music industry especially independent events and artists like this are dying. I lost half my work and am struggling but not like my friends in the music industry and they still have a long road to go to really make money on the road again. I have a handful of tickets to shows that are postponed, im not worried about the money it was spent along time ago. I would prefer the venues and artists survive. IDK if not asking for a refund will really help but I also know that if you ask for a refund who know if you will get it!
August 05, 2020 12:20PM
But if a 2022 SNWMF was announced, i'd be the first to buy a ticket.

Love that reggae!
August 05, 2020 09:40PM
that's cuz of 25 years of a solid track record....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login