Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fresh Talent

Posted by scalawah 
Fresh Talent
July 07, 2020 05:50AM
SNWMF Massive!!

Feels like this phorum has become a reggae obituary. I want to celebrate the living and share some fresh artists who are putting out some interesting music. This list might not appeal to the one drop fundamentalists but it will to those who love the ever evolving sounds coming out of Jamaica. These artists are really honing a fresh fusion of reggae, afro beats, soul and trap dancehall, that newer branch off the reggae tree that hasn't been named yet. They aren't getting as many views as they deserve and I haven't seen there names dropped on this phorum so I felt like I should share their music. Put them on your watchlist because they will get popular in the next few years. If you are tuned in already give a shout out.

Kxng Izem
T'Jean
Indie Allen
Shakespear D-Dondadda
D'yani
Re: Fresh Talent
July 07, 2020 01:42PM
Right now there are a lot of promising young/upcoming female artists I find really impressive. A few of them include

Safira Mono:

Abby Dallas

Sevana:

Jaz Elise:

Xana Romeo:

Naomi Cowan:

July 07, 2020 05:28PM
@Dr Seuss: I agree!!! I love these artists too. The Ladies are definitely making some of the freshest reggae right now. On that note, here's a few more I've been feeling.

Aza Lineage

Vannessa Bongo
[mp3]

[/mp3]
July 07, 2020 06:08PM
Some nice stuff there, i like the Safira, Jaz and Vanessa Bongo the most. And Savana.

Love that reggae!
July 07, 2020 10:05PM
A nice session with Sevana, Jaz Elise, Lila Ike & Naomi Cowan.

July 08, 2020 03:52AM
And Sevana at the One Love Fest last summer:

Love that reggae!
July 08, 2020 04:46AM
Zum Raggidy
Sumerr
Verse Simmonds
5 Star
Fyakin
Ruffneck
Mosiah
Zulu Bob
Biblical
Winstrong
Soulmedic

POSITIVE VIBRATIONS WITH DJ TREEZ - 101.5 FM - THURSDAYS @ 11AM & 10PM - [www.truckeetahoeradio.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login