Mike Love....
May 16, 2020 08:31AM
Man, I love this!
Some crazy talent.

Re: Mike Love....
May 16, 2020 04:51PM
May 18, 2020 02:34AM
I had a chance to see him with his full band in Honolulu a couple of years ago and they straight crushed it! They presented a more rootsy sound than I expected. The drummer had this UK dub style snare and really elevated the band to a higher class in my mind.
May 18, 2020 01:31PM
Fyah Burn!!!!
May 18, 2020 05:28PM
yeah bun, he's pretty great -- some of the HI bands can bring the roots harder than expected. I've never really been excited about my ooklah the moc CDs, but they have really impressed me live on stage more than once. that mr. 83 is a singer!

we've been fortunate enough to have mr. love in the KBOO studios a few times, and it's always been super easy, down to earth vibes. paula fuga and sam ites same way. puff puff pass.

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
May 19, 2020 01:59AM
Yeah, Sam Ites, that’s the drummer.

Anyway, I was a little off in the timing. It was less than a year ago when I was in Honolulu.

[m.facebook.com]
May 20, 2020 12:19AM

on 5/19/2020
Clinton Fearon Music wrote

Mike Love & Clinton Fearon we'll be live tonight!
Tune in on Instagram at 7pm (Seattle) / 4pm (O'ahu) for music and discussion between these two friends and creators of music.
@mikelovemusic @clintonfearon #onelove
May 20, 2020 06:13PM
Last night with Clinton F. and Mike L. reasoning together and playing songs was real nice. Bless up the live stream thing in these boring times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login