Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lee Tafari's new album UPFULL SOUND is out now!

Posted by Haile Conscious 
Lee Tafari's new album UPFULL SOUND is out now!
May 09, 2020 08:04PM
Here is the link to preview and get it online [leetafari.hearnow.com]
We can also mail CDs to you (which is a lot more supportive to the artists)
In addition to the new album we have a pretty good stock of Peace Makers / Nah War With You tees and bumper stickers, as well as I'm A Visionary tees and Lee's Unlimited tees. I can email pics of what I have in what sizes, but I dont know how to get them up on here. I can be reached at haile.conscious@gmail.com Give Thanks, More Life, Jah Bless!!!
Re: Lee Tafari's new album UPFULL SOUND is out now!
May 10, 2020 05:06AM
Lee Tafaris new album UPFULL SOUND is available online or better yet from us! (which supports the artists a lot more) We can do contactless deliveries to your door in town, and can mail anywhere else. This is especially a challenging time for musicians, with all shows canceled til who knows when... so the Support is not only appreciated but needed now. CDs are only $10 and will bring you priceless Upliftment 100% Positive music! It's a full production (not acoustic, except last track) featuring some great singers n players including Garnett on drums for Confident in Love smiling smileyWe also have Peace Makers/Nah War With You & I'm A Visionary tees in all sizes from youth xs thru ladies, all the way to men's 3x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2020 05:11AM by EvanCR.
May 12, 2020 06:47AM
Give thanks Evan
May 19, 2020 06:18PM
So the hearnow link doesn't work anymore, but I promise its good stuff!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login