Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIP Millie small

Posted by Ras_Adam 
RIP Millie small
May 06, 2020 12:48PM
She did a lot to introduce the world to reggae
[www.jamaicaobserver.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2020 01:33PM by Ras_Adam.
Re: RIP Millie small
May 06, 2020 01:32PM
Dennis Alcapone wrote:

Greetings Fb Family and Friends. I Woke up This morning to Some very Sad News That Milly Small Past away. What makes it more Sad is That I Spoke to Her Last weekend and Let Her know that The Jamaica Embassy is Trying to Contact Her. I ask Her if I Should Give Them Her Number and Her Reply was Alright Super Star You can Give Them My Number. She Have never called me That Before. Millie is a very Private Person so I would never Give out Her number without asking Her.I was Going to Call Her Monday or Tuesday to find out if The Embassy Had Called Her and I just Did not Got Round to it. Only to Get a Call From Barry Biggs That She Past away. May Her Soul Forever Rest in Peace. She was one of our first Superstars Long Before Bob Marley and Others. She Will be Sadly Missed. We will Always Remember Her for That Massive Hit My Boy Lollipop. She Did Some More Tunes Like Sweet Williams and Others. Condolences to Her Family and Friends. Millie We Love and you and Will Always Remember you. Rest Well Empress.

R I P Millie Small. You are the Real Superstar. One of the Person who Started Her out to Conquer the World was Mr Owen Gray. Owen Gray Told me that Sir Clement Dodd Brought Millie to Him and Told Him that This Little Girl Got a Sweet Voice and That He Should Teach Her How to Use it. Owen said He Told Her to Meet Him for Rehearsal and She Did and That's when He Wrote the Song Sugar Plum. Owen and Millie. Check it out on YouTube She also Did We Will Meet with Roy Panton. Check YouTube for Her Songs. Travel Good Superstar Millie Small.
May 06, 2020 08:24PM

Love that reggae!
May 07, 2020 08:45PM
RIP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login