Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIP Apple

Posted by Ras_Adam 
RIP Apple
March 26, 2020 08:48AM
Flabba Holt wrote: Apple Gabriel passed away on Monday from compilation sickness, not Covid-19. R.I.P.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2020 01:12PM by Ras_Adam.
Re: RIP Apple
March 26, 2020 01:57PM
This one hurts. RIP Apple!
March 26, 2020 02:35PM
March 26, 2020 02:54PM
No one ever told us that we’d see all our musical idols pass away.
I guess it’s an aspect of getting old that isn’t worth sharing.
March 26, 2020 03:52PM
RIP
March 26, 2020 07:03PM
Anyone remember the renegade festival in Quincy when Izzy vibes and apple were on the same bill same day?
Not sure what really happened back stage but when the power came back on apple was on fire like he had something to prove...anyone else remember that festival? I remember all the kids storming the late night dancehall that night so nobody paid...
Man
Morning star
And Quincy
Renegade at its finest
March 26, 2020 08:03PM
I will always remember the I-Vibe shows at the Catalyst in the early '90's. They were some of the most irie times imaginable.

I'm spinning Vibes Alive this afternoon from the show on 10/02/91. Got to live in Jah love.

RIP Apple
March 26, 2020 09:55PM
gabertron
Anyone remember the renegade festival in Quincy when Izzy vibes and apple were on the same bill same day?
Not sure what really happened back stage but when the power came back on apple was on fire like he had something to prove...anyone else remember that festival? I remember all the kids storming the late night dancehall that night so nobody paid...
Man
Morning star
And Quincy
Renegade at its finest

Yes. Very clearly. It was a quarrel with Wadi that led up to it. I was there. A chapter in my book one day...

[www.RealitySounds.com]
[www.SantaCruzReggae.com]

#rastacruzreggae #santacruzreggae #realitysound #reality_sound
March 26, 2020 10:34PM
DJ Spleece
gabertron
Man
Morning star
And Quincy
Renegade at its finest

Yes. Very clearly. It was a quarrel with Wadi that led up to it. I was there. A chapter in my book one day

Crazy times!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2020 11:46PM by fool_fi_ketch_wise.
March 26, 2020 10:47PM
March 26, 2020 11:19PM
Jahsprey - Interesting you note that Catalyst show from '91. I was definitely there and it blew me away! Super irie vibes that I'm not sure I've ever witnessed since. It was the show that was recorded as 'Vibes Alive'. It cemented my commitment to live reggae for life!
March 27, 2020 01:28AM
Reggabe, I relived that night today. An amazing show that took me to the highest heights. Irie.
March 27, 2020 03:17AM
Ras_Adam

powerfull tune. i remember israel in their french tour in 95! deep
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login