Covid-19 cancellations?
March 11, 2020 04:33AM
I'm wondering how likely cancellations are going to be with regard to this virus spreading. I'm as informed as the next guy (hope we all are!), and I never usually worry about stuff if I take precautions, but I admit this thing has me a bit weary as it's no joke. With that said, there's a number of festivals coming up and I'm holding off on buying tickets cos I feel the events may get cancelled or people just might not be interested in taking a chance. With the lack of any big festivals, I was planning on going to Cali Roots just to see the usual JamRock crew (as I'm not going this year) - I have little interest in the non Jamaican reggae acts otherwise. Even if just one (of the very few big names) gets cancelled, it'll be a huge disappointment. I'm desperate for a good fest and quality names.

Just wanted to hear other's thoughts.
Re: Covid-19 cancellations?
March 11, 2020 06:14PM

NBA cancelled, Tom Hanks sick, I have a feeling all the big shows will be cancelled or postponed. I feel bad for all the small businesses involved.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2020 03:30PM by Ras Matches.
March 11, 2020 08:57PM
I can't imagine.. they just said the NCAA Basketball Tournaments Men's and Women's will have no fans
March 12, 2020 11:55PM
Ashkenaz in Berkeley is closed for the month of March.

Love that reggae!
March 13, 2020 04:25PM
Bolinas CommUnity Center has canceled all shows til end of month also
AJ
March 13, 2020 04:55PM
We just had three downtown music venues shutdown here in Tucson until sometime in April.
Plus I'm sure "Hotel Congress" also in downtown Tucson with an indoor concert hall and outdoor stage concert area will follow suit soon.

Time to kick back, read and play my ukulele

Stay safe.......

sad smiley

Cheers
March 15, 2020 03:15PM
March 15, 2020 03:16PM
March 17, 2020 01:54PM
March 18, 2020 05:00PM
Carole East wrote:
·

It is a global crisis right now, all the shows in California are cancelled until further notice. Until then be safe and Jah bless
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login