Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GoFundMe for Tuff Lion

Posted by Haile Conscious 
GoFundMe for Tuff Lion
March 02, 2020 05:36PM
Greetings reggae commUnity, even the Tuffest Lion needs a strength sometimes and now is one of them! Follow the link for more details as to whats up. Needless to say, his contribution to the music, both recorded and live, is truly priceless! Just think how much joy the man has brought you over the years, be it listening to an I Grade release, or the hundreds of others his been a part of. Or skankin at SNWMF (where he played with at least one, usually more artists, almost every year) As well as all the other tours and shows up n down the West Coast and beyond.....
Even if its only a few bucks you have to give, it all adds up and is truly appreciloved!!!
Rejuvenation & Healing Retreat for Tuff LIon ~ [www.gofundme.com]
Re: GoFundMe for Tuff Lion
March 02, 2020 11:08PM
I know what to do with this.

Love that reggae!
March 06, 2020 04:08PM
Give thanks for the strength Nomo! Also mark your calendar for Sunday March 29th, working on something in connection to this, out in Bolinas. Extra early vibes, good food n family...... stay tuned
March 12, 2020 02:41AM
So with everything going on.... the 29th happening is now up in the air, will keep you all posted.
In the meantime, please give a little something to the cause if you can, even a few bucks adds up, if more than a few give.
March 13, 2020 04:24PM
As I expected, 29th is off sad smiley In light of that, and the fact that pretty much all means of income for him are as well, and his current needs of survival, I raised the goal amount. I want to thank all who have given thus far, and give a special shout out to a couple of whom I know are regular snwmf boardies, Tom from Guam and Nomo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login