Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2021?

Posted by Ninja 
2021?
February 27, 2020 08:21PM
I am admittedly ignorant when I ask this so please just answer as if I was your grandmother asking...

Why can there not be a festival in say 2021? What would need to happen? I get that Mr Smith is dealing with his health issues.. Is this not like a big operation that involves multiple people? Like I said.. please forgive my ignorance I am just wondering out loud
Re: 2021?
February 27, 2020 09:40PM
Dear Grandma, it’s over. Warren was the life blood, he can’t do it anymore. Some artists will only come for Warren.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
February 27, 2020 09:48PM
Ok.. that is what I wondered..
February 27, 2020 09:50PM
Ras Matches
Dear Grandma, it’s over. Warren was the life blood, he can’t do it anymore. Some artists will only come for Warren.

"We will keep our website, phorum and Facebook pages open for the community to continue to be in touch. While we hope to return in 2021, we cannot with confidence say yet if that will be the case, based on what has happened this year. But we will think, hope, and act with as much positivity as we can."

Seeing as this was in there announcement it doesn't sound like it will happen but saying its over may not be accurate either. I will also think, hope, and act with as much positivity as I can that this can happen in 2021. This festival is such a HUGE part of my life and one that I really want to share with my young kids. In fact not being able to share it with my kids is what makes me the saddest that it isn't happening.

So here is to hoping and wishing that there is a possibility that somehow someway 2021 will be the return of the great SNWMF!! drinking smiley
February 27, 2020 10:09PM
chronicom420
Ras Matches

"We will keep our website, phorum and Facebook pages open for the community to continue to be in touch. While we hope to return in 2021, we cannot with confidence say yet if that will be the case, based on what has happened this year. But we will think, hope, and act with as much positivity as we can."

Seeing as this was in there announcement it doesn't sound like it will happen but saying its over may not be accurate either. I will also think, hope, and act with as much positivity as I can that this can happen in 2021. This festival is such a HUGE part of my life and one that I really want to share with my young kids. In fact not being able to share it with my kids is what makes me the saddest that it isn't happening.

So here is to hoping and wishing that there is a possibility that somehow someway 2021 will be the return of the great SNWMF!! drinking smiley

I consider myself more of realist than an optimist, but I will reserve those days off every year in hopes that it could comeback back.
Ninja, chronic toast to warren and all the phorum smileys with beer

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
February 27, 2020 10:24PM
25 years was an amazing run. Maximum respect to the SNWMF production family.

The best fest in the west, for me and mine. I even had the Hendy Woods camping lined up this year, just in case.

Nothing but gratitude and love to Warren and Gretchen, and everyone else that's made it happen so well, for so long.

Cheers.
February 28, 2020 01:21AM
chronicom420

Thank you for putting out positive energy in regards to this... others clearly feel the need to be doomsdayers.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 28, 2020 02:14AM
Yes please on positive energy around this. There is absolute potential for it to happen and the proverbial towel has not been thrown in.

POSITIVE VIBRATIONS WITH DJ TREEZ - 101.5 FM - THURSDAYS @ 11AM & 10PM - [www.truckeetahoeradio.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login