Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The young generation's relationship with music

Posted by fool_fi_ketch_wise 
The young generation's relationship with music
February 07, 2020 03:54PM
When I ask kids how they would listen to their favorite music if they didn't have wi-fi, they look at me like I shouldn't be offering up such a doomsday scenario. But really, there is no pride in owning an album, much less knowing which album their favorite single is from. I get it, it's easier to just pick and choose, but they're not really picking and choosing on their own, it's the algorithms that choose the next songs. It may be that I am an old man now, and I have too much pride in all the time and money I've put into accumulating my musical fruit basket, but the kids these days... I tell ya!
Re: The young generation's relationship with music
February 07, 2020 06:21PM
some of em... my kid on the other hand buys albums of all the music she loves, listens to it often, knows what single is from what album, and even what the cover art looks like. it's all how you raise em.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 07, 2020 07:59PM
HiGrade1
some of em... my kid on the other hand buys albums of all the music she loves, listens to it often, knows what single is from what album, and even what the cover art looks like. it's all how you raise em.
Thanks for responding and good job influencing!
February 07, 2020 08:58PM
yikes! [pitchfork.com]

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login