Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF 2020?

Posted by Octagon 
SNWMF 2020?
January 09, 2020 10:02PM
Is there plans in the works to have Sierra Nevada back in Mendocino County or any other venue in 2020? I have possible plans coming up during the same timeframe of the Festival and like everybody else would just like to know if this festival will be returning this year? Give thanks if anybody else has any knowledge on the subject. Fingers are crossed that it will happen again, missing ROTR and Sierra in one year has almost seemed like the death of Reggae in Northern California. Hopefully 2019 was not the year that closed the book on Reggae music festivals in Cali.
Re: SNWMF 2020?
January 10, 2020 08:00PM
I hope SNWMF 2020 is happening, but regardless, I hope info is posted soon either way! For some of us it takes a few months of planning and prep to make it to the festival and if it is happening, this is usually around the time we start making travel plans and time off work. Considering tickets usually go on sale in February, I'm hoping something will be announced soon!

As always, sending all the love to Warren and family for a continued recovery and healthy vibes!
January 11, 2020 04:43AM
It was great while it lasted. By far my favorite show to hit the road for from Los Angeles. I will miss Boonville and those awesome dancehall barn nites. Met awesome people and lifetime memories were made.

Very sad times for reggae. Things change, @#$%& happens. PEACE
January 12, 2020 12:58AM
Bless up! Thankfully, Reggae is generally in a very vibrant place globally, and in many other parts of the U.S., with MASSIVE festivals, vibrant soundsystems, artists (Roots and Dancehall; lions and lionesses
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login