Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forward Daniel ...

Posted by Publicity 
Forward Daniel ...
November 19, 2019 12:44AM
It is with mixed feelings that Epiphany Artists announces that as of today, Daniel Frankston will no longer be SNWMF’s publicist. His huge heart, deep love and knowledge of the music, unwavering commitment and utmost professionalism have greatly enhanced the festival in many ways. We will miss his upbeat pragmatism on a daily basis. But, we are very glad that Daniel and his wife Eleanor’s visions for new ventures are coming to fruition, and we wish them the very best.

Daniel has been a pillar of SNWMF and we will always seek his sage reasoning as SNWMF moves forward. Stay tuned for more news soon.

With love, family and gratitude,

Warren & Gret on behalf of
Epiphany Artists & Sierra Nevada World Music Festival
Re: Forward Daniel ...
November 19, 2019 02:29AM
Thanks Daniel. Thanks for all your work , thanks for guiding folks to Virgin Islands music and reggae music in general.

No one has a mustache meme to add?

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
November 19, 2019 05:09AM
Give thanks for all your hard work Daniel. I hope to se you sometime soon.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
November 19, 2019 05:55AM
Thanks for all you've done over the years Daniel!
November 19, 2019 05:59AM
I think we would all love to hear from you bout it
November 19, 2019 06:30AM
we here at Higher Reasoning Reggae Time & JustSome ReggaeFolk give nuff thanks n love for Daniel's epic & historic work with SNWMF!
that's all good but the "silver lining" in this post is that we'll have "more news soon."

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2019 05:36AM by Ras Danny.
November 19, 2019 07:10AM
Maximum RAWspect to Daniel for your works over the decades.

JahSon
November 19, 2019 12:26PM
Thanks Daniel for so many works for so many years and wishing you the best in your next adventures
i hope this message board will still continue i check it daily.
more love
a
November 19, 2019 05:00PM
Daniel you will be sorely missed. I love and appreciate your dedication to the music and culture. (Also that great old Mutabaruka tee). We, the media and photographers, who have been going to SNWMF foryears have become family and that is because of you. All the best for your new endeavor!!! (will there be a grand opening? Let us know)
November 19, 2019 07:48PM
big up daniel.. on my next trip to the west coast, ill come out to support your store front.
November 19, 2019 08:51PM
Cheers, and big thanks Daniel.
I am still loving the Misty in Roots CDs you distributed the year they came out to snwmf.
I hope to see you when we come through Cloverdale.
November 20, 2019 12:47AM
Maximum respect Daniel for all the hard work - the labor of love. We’ve all benefited way more than is quantifiable. I can’t thank you enough.
November 20, 2019 01:00AM
Daniel, you were a big part of making my snwmf experience what it has been. Thanks for everything over all those years. Hope to see you at a Dezarie show soon! Best of luck in the new endeavor, will make a point of stopping by when i'm up that way!

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2019 05:41PM
Respect, Daniel, for the works..Guidance Forward*
November 24, 2019 02:39AM
I haven't posted in years, but i just came here specifically to hail up Daniel, we never met in person but i used to paruse the ole message board consistently for years and your presence and knowledge was always greatly welcomed and appreciated. Bless up and much respect on your many years of hard work into the Festival and also in corralling all the SNWMF chatroom goons. Respect and manners to anybody still holding the torch these days.
November 25, 2019 01:27AM
Thank You, Daniel, for all you have done, both for SNWMF and this forum! Best wishes with the new ventures.
December 02, 2019 09:09PM
Bless Daniel... through the many years you have always done a great job.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login