Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please give me some hope for SNWMF 2020

Posted by SKAndel 
Please give me some hope for SNWMF 2020
November 12, 2019 09:13PM
Whats up, I am just wondering if anyone might be able to share and give us some hope for SNWMF 2020. Please give us something.
Re: Please give me some hope for SNWMF 2020
November 13, 2019 12:20AM
November 16, 2019 09:29PM
What is the probability?
November 17, 2019 01:54AM
always 100% hopeful... unless i'm told 100% otherwise.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
November 17, 2019 04:24PM
They would have announced dates by now if planning was in full swing. I’m always hopeful but also need to submit the time off work soon and there isn’t anything to go on.
November 19, 2019 06:05AM
I hear ya Bun. Personally, I feel like the lack of information being released to us is insulting. If there's ANY info out there regarding the future of this festival, this forum deserves to know. Stay strong Daniel... resist putting me in my place. Love you Warren!
November 19, 2019 04:14PM
I've enjoyed almost 25 years of snwmf, only missing a handful of festy weekends when my grown kids were babies. If it's over...so be it.
What a blessing to have had it in our lives for so long. If it's gonna happen in 2020, I will once again raise my chalice to Warren and Gretchen and all the snwmf family.

Give love. Get peace.
November 20, 2019 12:58AM
A friend of mine used to rent a 350 person party boat for the Kaboom fireworks show on the bay, invite all his stony friends, pass out grams of shrooms while everyone was in line, open bar, free food, and party we did! Ours was the boat with the laser light show shining on the golden gate bridge with the trail of ganja smoke behind it......It's hard for me to express how much fun that was, year after year. Then one year some drunk fell off a completely different boat at a different time of year, and they wouldn't rent to private parties anymore for insurance reasons. Poof. Gone.

Unfortunately, this stuff happens, and if it happens that there are no more snmwfs, we'll all be fine. Really. But when i'm asked what love is, the vibe under the redwoods at the small stage on friday night, thats love.

Love that reggae!
November 20, 2019 05:36AM
yes friday night vibe under the redwoods big time! so many good memories...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login