Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

June,July and August 2020 festivals. When and where?

Posted by Ras Matches 
June,July and August 2020 festivals. When and where?
October 25, 2019 12:03AM
I think the elephant in the room is the possibility that our beloved June and July/August festivals May not happen. In preparation for that I need to plan to include other days off.

I have have the days off for June , July and August. What other dates should I look out for? What, where and when are other shows during these months?

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
Re: June,July and August 2020 festivals. When and where?
October 26, 2019 02:57AM
We will be doing another PureFest this summer most likely on Summer Solstice weekend if no SNWMF, which I would like to point out is still not out of the question. Some great things are in the works for PureFest and we are looking to pull off camping this year.

One Love One Heart will be on Labor Day Weekend in Sacramento - check this one out. It's a super legit vibe that simply needs more attendance. Dry Diggins is the same weekend.

There seemed like some great opportunities with the Illinois River location in Oregon, so watch out for that if it comes up this summer, they were trying to throw something on the same weekend of ROTR.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
Re: June,July and August 2020 festivals. When and where?
October 26, 2019 10:35AM
DJ Treez
We will be doing another PureFest this summer most likely on Summer Solstice weekend if no SNWMF, which I would like to point out is still not out of the question. Some great things are in the works for PureFest and we are looking to pull off camping this year.

I'm down for this if there is no SNWMF. If there IS SNWMF, would you have PureFest at another time?

One Love One Heart will be on Labor Day Weekend in Sacramento - check this one out. It's a super legit vibe that simply needs more attendance. Dry Diggins is the same weekend.

There seemed like some great opportunities with the Illinois River location in Oregon, so watch out for that if it comes up this summer, they were trying to throw something on the same weekend of ROTR.

Both of these conflict with my school year.....but after no festival last year for me I am jonesing for some sweet Reggae music!

Ever forward
JahSon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login