Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sony Acid Software

Posted by Ninja 
Sony Acid Software
September 18, 2019 08:13PM
some of you know my technical ability is similar to that of a small child.. in the 1980's... Is there something similar to Sony Acid software for Mac's?
Re: Sony Acid Software
September 19, 2019 12:38AM
No worries Ninja, never be shy to ask for a little tech help. smiling smiley

Anyways, there are quite a few options out there for Mac based DAW software... Ableton, Reason, StudioOne, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, Fruity Loops, etc.

I would take a few minutes and watch the intro video for each of those programs and see what they have to offer.

They all do a lot of similar things, but some are stronger in certain areas, so it just depends on what you're trying to do.

Some are better at loop based music, some are stronger at post production and recording work, etc.

It might be possible to run the new version of ACID on a Mac via a Soft Windows Emulation, but I have no idea if it would be stable, or work at all.

What are you trying to do? If you can let me know what you'r'e planning to do, I'm happy to give you some further input.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 19, 2019 05:38PM
LOW tech stuff.. just making music mixes... blending riddim tracks to make new wave files etc. That sort of stuff
September 19, 2019 10:12PM
Check out Audacity. It is a basic program that does a lot.
Totally free, has everything you need, and more.

[www.audacityteam.org]

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
September 19, 2019 10:19PM
seems to be the go to for many hobbyists on this board.

HiGrade1
Check out Audacity. It is a basic program that does a lot.
Totally free, has everything you need, and more.

[www.audacityteam.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login