Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prezident Brown Experience - "Ital Acoustic" w / Lee Tafari Sept. 7 Pier 39 SF

Posted by EvanCR 
Prezident Brown Experience - "Ital Acoustic" w / Lee Tafari Sept. 7 Pier 39 SF
August 24, 2019 03:13PM
FLYER UPDATED!!!!

A different sort of Prezident Brown Experience is happening on Sat Sept 7th ~ ITAL ACOUSTIC ~ with Special guest Lee Tafari... It's gonna be an upscale affair with fine dining n more.. at Pier 39 in SF, reservations required.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2019 10:29PM by EvanCR.
Re: Prezident Brown Experience - "Ital Acoustic" w / Lee Tafari Sept. 7 Pier 39 SF
August 24, 2019 03:52PM
Even if you buy the $150 package, it's no more for two than going to see a Giants ball game at ATT, two club level tickets, lunch and two drinks each, we spent 300 on that. And that was minor entertainment. This sounds like fun.

Love that reggae!
Re: Prezident Brown Experience - "Ital Acoustic" w / Lee Tafari Sept. 7 Pier 39 SF
August 25, 2019 05:39PM
Look forward to seeing you there Nomo! I believe that Prez said that the $50 includes a drink or 2 as well. Reservations are needed for dinner, and I think based on seating, highly advised for the show as well.
Also, I realize I never responded to your email, just been a lot to keep up with, but we will soon talk.
September 05, 2019 10:31PM
UPDATED FLYER!

The Prezident Brown Experience this Saturday at Hana ZEN. Pier 39 in SF with Special Guests Lee Tafari, Tuff Lion, Gidon n more... Vinyl presentation by Lee's Unlimited ATV. There's still an earlier part with Dinner... contact # on here if interested in that as well. More details on event pg.

September 07, 2019 05:55PM
TONIGHT, come see what happens when The Prezident Brown Experience meets Lee's Unlimited ATV!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login