RIP Mikey Faith
August 16, 2019 09:14PM
JahWise wrote:
My friend emperor faith was in the hospital 2 days passed away this morning rest in peace mikey faith emperor faith sound

Re: RIP Mikey Faith
August 17, 2019 01:13AM
Robert Jahwise Campbell wrote:
Rest in peace emperor mostly every week me and mikey faith talk he was coming in back into the dance hall buisness so sad him loose up all a him dudplates them i man send him a potion a rubba dub me sparring partner trainer a faith right hand man abd me and trainer a close bredren a brief history one time faith send me and danny french aka danny dread from papa roots and danny pick up a spanglers pon him big bike and we went to solgie lawm st mary and we play the sound right back till a morming me and emperor faith play nuff times in a him yard a red hills road
August 17, 2019 02:52AM
Ian Granty Grant wrote:

Greetings Facebook family and original rub-a-dub sound fans, it is with sadness to deliver this sad news that Mikey Faith of the great Emperor Faith Hi-Fi died today in the hospital at 1:30 pm. He was admitted to the hospital on Saturday because of a heart attack.
I spoke to Mikey Faith about three weeks ago and he was in good spirit. We spoke about rub-a-dub chunes, the difference between a rub-a-dub sound and a drum-And-bass sound, sound clashes, especially the clash at the National Arena between King Tubbys Hi-Fi and Emperor Faith Hi-FI. It was on this night Mikey Faith and Jah Mikey, (DJ for Emperor Faith) came up with the name ”Death In The Arena.” Coxsone gave Mikey Faith three versions of the dub the morning of the clash. The dub had a different name.
The great Mikey Faith gone, but never will be forgotten. There is a big difference between a drum-and-bass sound and a rub-a-dub sound.
Emperor Faith Hi-Fi one of the greatest rub-a-dub sound on the planet. A true rub-a-dub sound. Rest In Zion mi Lion. Bless up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2019 03:13AM by Ras_Adam.
August 18, 2019 12:34AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login