Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Compozers - Koffee's Euro Backing Band

Posted by Mikey J. 
The Compozers - Koffee's Euro Backing Band
August 01, 2019 09:34PM
I don't know about you all, but i was blown away by their performance at Summerjam in July. I first saw them when they appeared on the VEVO vids for Toast and Raggamuffin at the beginning of the summer, but at the time didn't think too much of it (aside from a great version of Toast). Then i watched their set at Summerjam in Germany and their intro was dope! Their versions of Blazin, Rapture were absolutely amazing!!! I don't think I've ever seen reggae keys roll out with a Roland Jupiter synth and I suppose The Compozers aren't really a reggae band at all, but they certainly killed it nonetheless. The drummer was on fire! I suppose it's my love for reggae as well as jazz, fusion, hip hop and broken beat style bands (Yusseff Kamaal, Flying Lotus, even Anderson.Paak) is what made The Compozers sound strike such a chord within me. I want to give a big high five to whoever paired Koffee with The Compozers. Also, to the manager or whoever that allowed The Compozers to play the songs in their own style. Big up Koffee and The Compozers, I hope to see them live and in person someday, but until then I am content with the videos on Youtube.

Intro: 13:00
Check out the band at 38:00...on fire!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login