Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windy City from South Korea

Posted by jcom 
Windy City from South Korea
May 25, 2019 03:28AM
Blessed thanks to Daniel for overlaying the sound stage audio on my vid. (not trying to take cred, he asked me 1st...I couldn't care less...sure NoMo has by far better 'all of the above'). Bring these guys back for 2020!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2019 03:33AM by jcom.
Re: Windy City from South Korea
May 25, 2019 02:51PM
FYI, the core of Windy City parted ways shortly after performing at SNWMF or else we would have brought them back in 2014. The bassist has returned several times, but it was the drummer, didgeridoo and melodica that created the Windy City vibes for me.

MASSIVE RASPECT to Warren Smith for being willing to showcase a ST CROIX ROOTS ERUPTION or KOREAN REGGAE to the people of California and for being the ONLY PROMOTER IN THE UNITED STATES willing to give MISTY IN ROOTS the festival slot they deserve - top of the bill on Saturday night...!
May 25, 2019 07:21PM
Daniel
FYI, the core of Windy City parted ways shortly after performing at SNWMF or else we would have brought them back in 2014. The bassist has returned several times, but it was the drummer, didgeridoo and melodica that created the Windy City vibes for me.

MASSIVE RASPECT to Warren Smith for being willing to showcase a ST CROIX ROOTS ERUPTION or KOREAN REGGAE to the people of California and for being the ONLY PROMOTER IN THE UNITED STATES willing to give MISTY IN ROOTS the festival slot they deserve - top of the bill on Saturday night...!

Kind of thought that might be the case. Completely agree with the didgeridoo and melodica (girl played it so well) and, of course the drummer. If you can drum and sing at the same time (almost impossible), you are amazingly gifted. Sad to hear they are no longer together. At least we got to see them twice!!
May 29, 2019 08:27PM
who was the Korean Band that has come the last couple of years?
May 29, 2019 08:33PM
The year before last was NST & the Soul Sauce
Last year was Kingston Rudieska

both had members from the original Windy City band....I think.

Daniel would know best.

Jah Son
May 29, 2019 11:23PM
the year (they blend together) that Exco Levi was there. One of those cats from NST (I think) was BOOZED back stage.. super nice guy.. they were all pretty cool people
May 30, 2019 01:06AM
ninja
the year (they blend together) that Exco Levi was there. One of those cats from NST (I think) was BOOZED back stage.. super nice guy.. they were all pretty cool people

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login