Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cloverdale Bound - Got Dispensary?

Posted by Daniel 
Cloverdale Bound - Got Dispensary?
May 23, 2019 05:52PM
As some of you know, for the past 2 years I have been working with a group of attorneys, real estate agents, investors and cannabis enthusiasts to submit cannabis license applications in various parts of Northern California. To date, we have several delivery service licenses, cultivation and manufacturing licenses, but have been thus far unable to secure the elusive retail cannabis dispensary license.

All of that changed last night when the City Council of Cloverdale voted to issue a cannabis dispensary permit to us which we will operate as Cloverdale Wellness. While this is really good news for our group, the awarding of this license will have a great impact on Eleanor and I because I am one of the owners of Cloverdale Wellness and Eleanor will be the dispensary’s General Manager who operates the business.

So, what this means for us is that WE’RE MOVING TO CLOVERDALE.

Our hope is to be able to do the construction needed to the dispensary, to hire and train all the employees and to open within 90 days (around labor day). Naturally, this is subject to getting the city and state to sign off on our design and security plans.

In addition to a retail medical cannabis dispensary, Cloverdale Wellness will also include a (rec and med) delivery service. We hope and trust our service will include deliveries to Boonville during the third weekend of June each year.

Stay tuned for more details.....

Daniel & Eleanor

Re: Cloverdale Bound - Got Dispensary?
May 23, 2019 06:47PM
congrats daniel.
i remember you discussing this hope with us and know you have been working on this for a while.
perseverance is the key. good works!

m.

* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
May 24, 2019 03:38AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know how difficult all those permits are. So happy it's all come to fruition.......... ❤️
May 24, 2019 11:41AM
Yes, congratulations Daniel and Eleanor! Gonna be checkin it out!

Love that reggae!
May 24, 2019 04:34PM
Cool, I lived and grew there. The 2 acre piece I owned was for sale by the buyer I sold to, a bit back, but he was trying to make way too much money on a re-sale, so they took it off market. It has 200amp service and I did full electrical upgrades with 2 out buildings, plus has a wonderful flat area above house with water for sun grows, so you can have best of both worlds. May be right up your alley. I'd prefer we talk and I can give you the details and give you some ammo/insight if you want to make a move on it. Glad to hear Cloverdale is coming around. Let's PM then chat.

I also own a condo in Cloverdale so I'm still very much vested in the locale...plus it's the Gateway to SNWMF!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2019 07:24PM by jcom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login