Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ROTOTOM LINEUP 2019

Posted by papaken 
ROTOTOM LINEUP 2019
May 09, 2019 04:17PM
While still lamenting the cancellation of my favorite festival on the planet , I'm hopeful that 2020 would return with a bang, similar to this one 2019 ROTOTOM in Spain :

Line -UP
ZIGGY MARLEY ‖ CHRONIXX ‖ BUSY SIGNAL ‖ MORGAN HERITAGE ‖ THE ABYSSINIANS ‖ ISRAEL VIBRATION ‖ CULTURE ft KENYATTA HILL ‖ QUEEN IFRICA ‖ BUSHMAN ‖ MARCIA GRIFFITHS ‖ THIRD WORLD ‖ MISTY IN ROOTS ‖ GREEN VALLEY ‖ SLIGHTLY STOOPID ‖ WARRIOR KING & The Rootz Warriors ‖ MACACO ‖ JAH9 & The Dub Treatment ‖ BRINSLEY FORDE & DENNIS BOVELL ‖ ROCKERS ft BERNARD COLLINS, BIG YOUTH, LEROY 'HORSEMOUTH' WALLACE, KIDDUS I, KUSHART, LLOYD PARKS ‖ L’ENTOURLOOP ft TROY BERKLEY & N'ZENG ‖ STONEBWOY & Fireman Crew ‖ JO MERSA MARLEY ‖ ISEO & DODOSOUND ‖ THE SELECTER ‖ NAÂMAN ‖ SEVANA ‖ LINVAL THOMPSON & Strong Like Sampson Band ‖ THE JOLLY BOYS ‖ STYLO G ‖ MAD PROFESSOR ‖ LILA IKÉ ‖ WARD 21 ‖ O.B.F & THE A1 CREW ft CHARLIE P, SR WILSON, SHANTI D ‖ EMETERIANS & Forward Ever Band ‖ BEDNAREK ‖ GENTLEMAN’S DUB CLUB ‖ TAÏRO & The Family Band ‖ BRUSCO & The Fireman Crew ‖ NEW YORK SKA-JAZZ ENSEMBLE ‖ THE NEW GENERATION OF DUB ‖ WOMEN SOLDIER ‖ INTERNATIONAL DUB AMBASSADORS ‖ ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI CUMBIA ALL STARS ft TRE ALLEGRI RAGAZZI MORTI, LOS 3 SALTOS, CACAO MENTAL, MALAGIUNTA ‖ MARINA P & STAND HIGH PATROL ‖ EVA LAZARUS & The Young Robotiks ‖ KOERS ‖ REEMAH ‖ FORELOCK & Arawak ‖ ITACA BAND ‖ LASAI & Forward Ever Band ‖ THE DANCE CRASHERS ‖ ALL B ‖ KING SHILOH ‖ IRATION STEPPAS ‖ STONE LOVE ‖ FREDDIE KRUEGER ‖ RENAISSANCE 30 YEARS ‖ JAH TUBBYS ‖ SENTINEL ‖ BLACKBOARD JUNGLE ‖ GREEN LIGHT ‖ V ROCKET ‖

But I say... Some Never Even Plant yet want to Reap,
If you run, be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm on my own
Now I'm left alone..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2019 02:24PM by papaken.
Re: ROTOTOM LINEUP JULY 2019
May 09, 2019 06:04PM
BOOM.. BANG!!! now this is a Reggae Festival Line up.. HEAVY!!!
May 12, 2019 02:37AM
^^^I agree, but it usually has even more heavy weight headliners. My girl and I have been eyeing this fest for years and want to pick the perfect year to go. Our bro has a huge tour sailboat on the coast that he's willing and wanting to anchor off the coast for this festival. It can accommodate 12 - 16 peeps. If interested, let me know, otherwise he will just do his normal tours at the time. If I can get a group committed, we can book it and we will have access to/from the boat to shore 24/7.
May 14, 2019 08:39PM
In the absence of SNWMF in 2019 I'm starting to make plans to attend the first 3 days of ROTOTOM, there are cheap flights from OAK-BCN and the line up looks like the best option anywhere this summer.

Jcom's boat idea sounds interesting so an idea of potential cost would be good to know.

If anyone has attended ROTOTOM before I'm interested to know what time headliners usually go on stage? Want to make sure get there in time for Chronixx on Friday night.
May 15, 2019 12:01AM
Rototom is the most well run event of almost any kind I have ever been to. I went last year for 3 days and had an amazing time. In answer to your question Veritas, it starts late and goes until sun up every day. 9 or 10 would be the earliest and show generally gets over by 7 am. It's super hot there so not much going on in the day light hours. It's in August and not July btw.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login