Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Koffee NOT in California in May

Posted by Jahsprey 
Koffee NOT in California in May
May 08, 2019 09:26PM
I just got an email from CaliRoots. Both Bay area Koffee appearances are cancelled because of "issues out of our control."

On to Plan B.
Re: Koffee NOT in California in May
May 08, 2019 09:34PM
Wellll let’s just cancel all the reggae shows this year spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edit: Her show in New York is Sold out, the Berkeley show is sold out too

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2019 12:27AM by Ras Matches.
May 08, 2019 09:36PM
You guys are fine. Her set would have been super short anyway. The next time you get a chance to see her she may have more than 5 tunes...
May 08, 2019 09:59PM
Plan B is the Specials at the Fox Theater in Oakland on Saturday night. I'll be fine.
May 09, 2019 05:30PM
as of today Koffee is still on in Berkeley, i emailed conerstone and got this: ''Our show is on 5/24 and is not cancelled. She had a visa issue we believe it will be resolved in time''
May 09, 2019 06:02PM
I doubt she just plays 5 tunes.. she may have 5 tunes on an EP but most artist don't put every song they can perform on an EP.. could be wrong, but don't think so.
May 09, 2019 06:49PM
Cornerstone in Berkeley emailed me and said the show is not cancelled. He says she had visa issuers that should be resolved by the show. Which doesn’t make sense if she made the Florida show.

Edit: oh, what Alexandre said ^

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2019 09:19PM by Ras Matches.
May 11, 2019 01:32AM
Like Jahsprey says , Cancelled.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
May 14, 2019 01:03AM
Bummer!
May 16, 2019 09:17PM
May 16, 2019 09:41PM
at this point in life I think Visa Issues without an explanation is an excuse... not saying she is using this excuse am saying come on now... people lose money ever time "visa" issues come up.. and I don't see anyone rushing to compensate those who do.
May 16, 2019 10:11PM
Ninja
at this point in life I think Visa Issues without an explanation is an excuse... not saying she is using this excuse am saying come on now... people lose money ever time "visa" issues come up.. and I don't see anyone rushing to compensate those who do.

I agree. Maybe making more money somewhere else? Not cool if that is the case tho.
May 16, 2019 10:48PM
A friend of mine was just on a flight to Miami with her yesterday so she can definitly enter the US. Maybe no work permit, which would be a pretty massive oversight if that's the case
May 17, 2019 02:45AM
maybe she s scared of cali weed. just kidding. we ll see her again at some point am sure with more tunes also....
May 17, 2019 03:34PM
yes. I am leaning with the massive oversights vs the just not allowed. I get it, things happen but people put up money to secure venues etc. People by tickets, make plans and to have all that go for naught is tough on any promoter for sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login