Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Luciano

Posted by jcom 
Luciano
April 25, 2019 05:25AM
I've noticed an absence of Luciano from festivals and tours over the last few years. What's up with him? Anyone know?
Re: Luciano
April 25, 2019 01:12PM
Lost his visa about a year or 2 back after getting caught with some kind of THC oil entering the US. He's still a regular on shows in JA and Europe though.

Hopefully with the way things seem to be going with legalization or at least relaxation of certain things in the US he'll be able to get through again soon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2019 01:13PM by Dr Suess.
April 26, 2019 09:20PM
CBD oil he got in Canada i think. Now you can get it in your coffee here. Bring the man back!

Love that reggae!
April 27, 2019 10:29PM
Wow, I've been wondering the same thing. He lost his Visa over some CBD oil? LAME!
May 06, 2019 06:14AM
Bring back Luciano!
May 07, 2019 04:34PM
One of the best live shows!

get him a Visa!

Also get Sanchez one
May 12, 2019 02:39AM
Love and miss Luciano shows!
May 12, 2019 11:10AM
Saw Luciano two or three years ago when visiting Scotti B and Linda in Kansas City. Small venue, very intimate, great show.

Same is true for the show I saw at The Independent in San Fran a few years ago. Same deal.

Can't count how many times I've seen him at a big festival.

Have never been disappointed.

Jah Son
May 12, 2019 01:40PM
RinsedRiddims

get him a Visa!

Also get Sanchez one

I'm pretty sure Sanchez lives in Florida. At least he did for a long time and seems to still be a regular on the east coast
May 12, 2019 07:22PM
Let Luciano back into the states!! As we're sadly losing our true legends, he's still a young man who sticks true to the deep roots. Love watching him in his military fatigues as a 'SoulJah'!!
May 13, 2019 01:39AM
Dr Suess
RinsedRiddims

get him a Visa!

Also get Sanchez one

I'm pretty sure Sanchez lives in Florida. At least he did for a long time and seems to still be a regular on the east coast

Nah man I am in Florida all the time he hasn't been around for a while. He had to get on the Jamrock cruise in Montego bay and off in Ocho Rios when I saw him a few years ago... Usually the artists that cannot come here do that leg.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login