Advanced

Any Buju Banton live stream links?

Posted by BUCKET-HEAD 
Any Buju Banton live stream links?
March 16, 2019 02:07PM
Any Live Stream links for his concert would be much appreciated thumbs up
Re: Any Buju Banton live stream links?
March 16, 2019 05:52PM
Have been searching - no official stream i can find.

who knows?!
March 16, 2019 06:07PM
IF something pops up - this would be the place to find it.

twitter.com/BujuFans
March 16, 2019 07:17PM
s3izone
IF something pops up - this would be the place to find it.

twitter.com/BujuFans

Thank you my friend!
March 17, 2019 12:42AM
Stream here:

March 17, 2019 02:40AM
BUJU!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2019 02:51AM by ragaduffin.
March 17, 2019 11:42AM
it's nice that they posted a steam that can be seen on replay

[www.reggaeville.com]
March 17, 2019 04:48PM
unfortunately the stream cut out early. buju apparently was on for 2 hours. if anyone finds the rest of the stream please post it here.
March 17, 2019 05:46PM
That was probably the worst live streaming experience I've seen. Absolute crap.

Enjoyed some of the audio, but the video was a joke.
March 17, 2019 06:28PM
Jahsprey say

Yes, it was absolute crap - but for reasons way beyond the technical. They need to quit fronting their thing
as reggae. Its not reggae. Reggae is rhydm, mhz & consciousness; sweet, poignant & uplifting

This fraud mentality is Ja. gangsta rap in supposed righteous camouflage. These sick yute need be put in
the village center & doctored over till they get well

In this interview, Scientist refers to the nowadays prevalent fake reggae mhz as sounding like a
mosquito buzz ... that pathetic con-cert yesterday was a mosquito mhz on maximum volume thru
mega amplifiers.

African Proverb

The Youth can travel fast, but it is the Elders who know the way

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2019 07:56PM by Peacemakeya.
March 18, 2019 03:52AM
Not the full show - but the best i can find.

LINK
March 18, 2019 04:19PM
Sister Irie has posted some beautiful photos she took on her instagram page. Thank you sis for being there and sharing...
March 19, 2019 05:31PM
I see you are making peace again... great.
March 20, 2019 04:05AM
I tried to watch the stream. What a waste of time that was, was that supposed to be closed captioned what the actual fuk was going on with the camera angles?. When Buju did touch down he was jumping and prancing around flashing his locks more than signing. Pure background singer, singing all the lyrics. You have been locked up 10 years, could have taken the time to sing the lyrics. Come on now. I went to bed. Boring na fuk.
March 20, 2019 05:13AM
Say whatever you guys want but seeing him perform with Beres was amazing!!! I don’t give a @#$%& if his back up singers carried some melodies....buju always came thru with his raspy style...we all know that. Whatever ... I had fun watching it the other night. I guarantee if you guys were there you would have had a blast! If you think otherwise you are ridiculous. Maybe you are not a buju fan. But he is hands down the king of dancehall and he has uplifting songs too. He has such a range of songs and potential to make new stuff.... He is a reggae superstar. Y’all are haters.
March 20, 2019 03:11PM
well there was no official stream, just a thing the local tv station did and it was obvious they were not allowed to show the performances for very long and unfortunately it cut out third song of buju's set. the other video s3izone posted was just someone's phone capture i think but the sound was decent. he just got out of prison a few months ago and this was his first performance, of course he was a bit rusty. i was actually surprised by how good he looked, danced and sang. i think some of his comments, especially about not being sexually abused while in prison were uncalled for, but his performances should only get better lets just hope he can keep the bad duppys away this time around. we will never see him perform in the usa again, but i would love to see him someday at a jamaican festy or something like rototom if he is allowed to travel to europe.
March 20, 2019 06:01PM
chronixx set
[www.mixcloud.com]
March 20, 2019 09:42PM
The live stream was impossible to watch. Really disappointed that it was worse than my old recording from snwmf in 2008, one of my first.

Love that reggae!
March 21, 2019 03:33AM
Peacemakeya
Jahsprey say

Yes, it was absolute crap - but for reasons way beyond the technical. They need to quit fronting their thing
as reggae. Its not reggae. Reggae is rhydm, mhz & consciousness; sweet, poignant & uplifting

This fraud mentality is Ja. gangsta rap in supposed righteous camouflage. These sick yute need be put in
the village center & doctored over till they get well

In this interview, Scientist refers to the nowadays prevalent fake reggae mhz as sounding like a
mosquito buzz ... that pathetic con-cert yesterday was a mosquito mhz on maximum volume thru
mega amplifiers.

African Proverb

The Youth can travel fast, but it is the Elders who know the way

Did Scientist (or you) ever bother to listen to the lyrics of songs from the rub-a-dub era? Come on. People like you were saying the same things when guys like Yellowman, General Echo, and countless others were spitting their slack/rude lyrics. Don't hate the music because it isn't what you want it to be.

respect
March 21, 2019 06:57AM
I would have paid to see and hear a good live stream of this event. I never considered going, but certainly scoured the interweb looking for a good link.
April 23, 2019 11:29PM
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. He sang plenty. The amount of energy that he spends running around the stage and dancing must be absolutely exhausting. He absolutely lets (and probably very much needs) his backup singers, friends, and even the audience to help him....and that's Okay.

As for the "fronting their thing as reggae", I'm not quite sure what to say to that. Gangsta rap? Were we at the same show? That's laughable and ridiculous.

I still get chills thinking about this night. People were straight losing their minds in anticipation. The whole island had an amazing/special glow to it.

Top five nights of my life. I was not expecting it to be so good. At all. Damn sure was though. And the way it ended with the tribute to Africa...then the fireworks......BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I
April 24, 2019 09:14PM
Rasagenor
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. He sang plenty. The amount of energy that he spends running around the stage and dancing must be absolutely exhausting. He absolutely lets (and probably very much needs) his backup singers, friends, and even the audience to help him....and that's Okay.

As for the "fronting their thing as reggae", I'm not quite sure what to say to that. Gangsta rap? Were we at the same show? That's laughable and ridiculous.

I still get chills thinking about this night. People were straight losing their minds in anticipation. The whole island had an amazing/special glow to it.

Top five nights of my life. I was not expecting it to be so good. At all. Damn sure was though. And the way it ended with the tribute to Africa...then the fireworks......BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

For real..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login