Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Marcus Gad release

Posted by teachdem 
New Marcus Gad release
March 01, 2019 11:26PM
Marcus gad has a new release today, ‘enter a space’. Only 6 tracks, but solid work. Two music videos available and are big tunes: river, and live up to the day. I am loving this king man, feel his vibes through and through, and feel like he has some big works on the way. A real global ting, humble, and super Roots wih jazzy undertones. I’m hoping to catch him in Barcelona this spring, as he is touring with alborosie.

Full endorsement for SNWMF, would be a big hit. Forward Marcus!!

[url=

]

[url=

]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2019 11:27PM by teachdem.
Re: New Marcus Gad release
March 02, 2019 12:29AM
I like his work too. i am getting the album today and will enjoy it this weekend. big thanks
March 02, 2019 01:05AM
yes, i been playing this EP for the last 4 weeks or so on my programs... solid works. been watching Marcus Gad since his 2017 album Chanting
he's got a solid EU tour lined up, should be an awesome show. would love to have him here in the states...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
March 02, 2019 08:21PM
This Marcus Gad is really good. I ve been enjoying Danny I a lot too. thanks so much guys for all the recommendation. this raining weekend is full of sun in my living room and in my head. One Love
March 09, 2019 10:25PM
Marcus Gad i-view / Reggaeville

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
March 10, 2019 12:47AM
Nice interview. I like his innocence about big countries destroying the planet and the fact that he seems to be in a plane all the time(not trying to be negatif here just real). Cant wait his new release by the end’of the year. Tks for the link
March 13, 2019 05:21AM
So good. Midnite-esque . This song is called Prayers

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
March 13, 2019 04:34PM
Good music and interview!

Giving thanks!
March 14, 2019 04:21AM
Warren, Gretchen, and all crew, from the Reggaeville.com i-view posted above we learn that Marcus Gad will be dropping a new full length album with Zion I Kings-Lustre Kings Records. Marcus's manager Ugo wrote me saying (among other things) that there is a planned 2020 tour of the US in support of that album... i am hearby launching my support (efforts) for Marcus Gad & Tribe (or whatever backing configuration the powers that be prescribe) to be invited to perform at Sierra Nevada World Music Festival 2020. please & thank You (for all the great years of reggae, too)...

Zion I Kings feat Marcus Gad - Colonization Dub - Lustre Kings

--
blessid love
ras danny
-Muhammad Ali
April 10, 2019 07:05AM
Rolling out to check Marcus gad and Alborosie show in Barcelona..:so psyched! Will update about how show is and what vibes are like, forward!
April 11, 2019 07:43PM
Yes massive, great checking the show last night at Sala Apolo, a nice venue, and it was packed! Marcus and tribe started promptly at 9 with Enter a Space from the new EP. I was impressed to hear Marcus live, sounded just like the album, voice wise and band. They only had 45-50 minutes, but they had the crowd giving hard. I can tell that Marcus and tribe are quickly gaining fan base, as some new the songs and were pumped as certain tunes dropped. He played tunes from the various productions as wel as a couple I wasn’t familiar with, which shows they continue to develop new material. All in all, super impressed with Marcus Gad, held a quick vibes with him afterward and made a plug for SNWMF next year and in the future.

Caught a couple of alborosie tunes then split, as we woke at 5:30 to split from Barcelona. Serious energy and vibes!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login