Re: Early Bird Tickets Technical Difficulties
February 09, 2019 05:24PM

Cheers
February 10, 2019 01:56AM
that is funny
February 13, 2019 04:38PM
This is an extremely long technical difficulty. What’s really going on?
February 14, 2019 04:06PM
like I said.. who feels it knows it..
February 14, 2019 04:08PM
this is the thing... we are talking 4 months for a MAJOR festival.. that is on a Fyre Festival time line. Granted people are generally low maintenance and don't require too much but this doesn't leave much time.. We will see though, I have confidence (sort of) that it will work out.
February 14, 2019 06:30PM
Yeah Ninja, I don't think SNWMF is anywhere near a Fyre Festival level. If anyone can pull this off in 4 months it's Warren & Co. Heck, last year ROTR pulled it together in 2 months! (barely)
February 14, 2019 06:57PM
yeah.. that was kind of sarcasm.. It just seems a bit strange to say it is technical difficulties. To me that is like your ticket ordering mechanism is broken or something. It is what it is. I know there are a lot of other things going on it is just hard to plan for something when it is just an unknown. this is on the long list of first world problems..
February 16, 2019 03:25PM
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a single minute that the ticketing system is having technical difficulties. This is incredibly way to long of a glitch. You can call me what you will on this forum but I’m calling it out like it is.

Daniel, can you guys just be honest with us and tell us what’s really going on? Making up fake excuses doesn’t make me feel positive or comfortable about the future of this festival. Yah, reggae on the river was put together in 4 weeks last year but that festival sucked!!!

Please, tell me what the real deal is. We deserve a response.
February 16, 2019 04:56PM
there are sides to every coin.. in this case their are like 6... any festival is a symbiotic relationship., Fans and Organizers. There is no Festival without both sides. Yes this is a first world problem but people should be more transparent. Why? Because driving several hundred miles to attend requires planning. Sure it is less planning than it takes to put on a festival for several thousand people but there are also only expenses. I love the experience of SNWMF and have for a long while now. This just causes a longer pause and forces people to make "musical choices" when they wish they didn't have to. Please don't respond about people putting their own personal enjoyment over a person's health. That isn't what this is. Like I said, there are many sides and this is just one.. but it is a valid one.
AJ
February 16, 2019 05:58PM

Irie happy for all the years we have gone since 2001. smiling smiley
Hold tight.......soon come.

Respect to SNWMF............

Cheers
February 17, 2019 12:32AM
Not his, but he made it famous. So, let’s say 500 people don’t show up because of the late announcement- people that would have traveled from afar and near— So what? Big deal? No. This is a paying festival and business like any other - that charges $200+. Business is business. The fact is ,NO ONE OWES ANYBODY ANYTHING. Period.

I’m sure with Warren being out there are several staff changes and people learning their new roles.wrap your logistical mind around that.

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
February 17, 2019 12:55AM
Chill.

westafari
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a single minute that the ticketing system is having technical difficulties. This is incredibly way to long of a glitch. You can call me what you will on this forum but I’m calling it out like it is.

Daniel, can you guys just be honest with us and tell us what’s really going on? Making up fake excuses doesn’t make me feel positive or comfortable about the future of this festival. Yah, reggae on the river was put together in 4 weeks last year but that festival sucked!!!

Please, tell me what the real deal is. We deserve a response.
February 17, 2019 05:38AM
I just heard thru a trusted source that the show IS happening this year, details to come soon!
Big ups!
February 17, 2019 05:34PM
few things.. Asonnenshine.. that is good news. Glad to hear that.

Ras Matches.. you should work in promotion.. "this is a business, we don't owe you anything, stop complaining and give me your money. What you don't like it? This is a capitalist enterprise so we don't actually care if you have a good time or not, just as long as you pay us your money"

Last thing (not really but who is watching).. the reason for people asking this question is not just because they are impatient. I love this festival and want it to be viable for years to come. I don't have any insight on this but from what I saw last year there were less people than there have been. Anything that hurts the attendance makes it less likely to return in the future. So answer your question Ras Matches if the festival attendance dropped by another 500 it is a big deal. That is 500 less people buying tickets, merch, camping, food etc. Those 500 people are what 15-20 grand less than you would otherwise have? Not such a small deal after all.

Asking questions is normal. On this message board if people weren't asking questions there would only be like 5 posts a week.
February 18, 2019 01:07AM
I feel it is safe to say that if there were solid answers for these questions, we would have been provided them. I seriously doubt any pertinent info is being consciously withheld, the answers are simply not there as of yet. If it were Fyrefestyesque in any manner whatsoever, tickets would be being sold, think about it. "Patience young Grasshopper."

Love & Blessings to the entire SNWMF Family!

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
February 18, 2019 08:49AM
Apologies in advance for yet another unpopular opinion... but ya, an explanation is due. If you can advertise a ticket drop then you can also retract it or change it instead of leaving the bad info out there. At the very least make the false promise disappear from the internet. Surely there is someone behind the wheel here? I'm not screaming "sell me my ticket!", I'm suggesting that whoever has the admin privileges for this site ought to edit the ticket sales link to state TBA or TBD in regard to the drop date. Maybe I'm missing something? I don't doubt that around these parts there's a good chance now I'll be labeled an "SNWMFophobe". But whatever the situation, this information isn't seen by only the old school die hards like me. It's being seen by everyone and anyone including potential future attendees.

I love you Warren and Gretchen! And I am forever grateful for all of the incredible memories and experiences that I wouldn't have had if it wasn't for your livication to this amazing event and family.
February 19, 2019 07:40PM
now all this aside.. ROTR is only 6 weeks after this festival and they have nothing but crickets chirping on their site.
February 20, 2019 04:31AM

Those 500 people are what 15-20 grand less than you would otherwise have?

Actually $200 x 500 people is $100,000.
February 20, 2019 05:00AM
this thread is pretty funny, always entertaining seeing people speculate and talk about things they clearly know nothing about

Respect Same Way
February 20, 2019 05:48AM
tahoearmada
this thread is pretty funny, always entertaining seeing people speculate and talk about things they clearly know nothing about

right?
February 20, 2019 02:52PM
I wonder why people know nothing about stuff? What I find funny is how many people swear they are "insiders" and like to let everyone else know how much they are in the know. It is simple man, people want to know what the deal is and they know that "technical difficulties" aren't the reason they don't.

PS unless you are referring to my math skills which clearly are the result of a fat finger smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2019 02:55PM by Ninja.
February 20, 2019 11:32PM
ninja: i wasnt referring to you at all

Respect Same Way
February 20, 2019 11:57PM
I wasn't referring to you.. I was to a "longtimers" vibe.. People feel like they are invested in this festival in a way in which you don't find at other festivals. In many cases WE are. However the same questions are gonna be brought up that would at any other festival. You know I love all you guys. I think we just want it all to work out and anxiety is real.. even if people are rold to calm down smiling smiley Bless King we will be patient.
February 21, 2019 04:51AM
true
February 21, 2019 06:22PM
not to mention.. I get basically a week off when I go to this festival.. not that I don't love my family but a 13 and 9 year old and a VERY lovign wife can drive one sometimes.. if this fest gets cancelled I am going to have to "fib" and spend a week driving around in the woods.
February 22, 2019 12:32AM
Some people on this thread need to chill the F out. Warren and SNWMF do not owe anyone any obligations, no matter how many years someone has attended. If the fest happens, it happens. If it doesn't then it doesn't. Continue on with your life.
February 22, 2019 06:21AM
Well, Ready or not, I have reserved RV spot at Hendy and taken time off!
February 22, 2019 01:03PM
"Warren and SNWMF don't owe anybody anything".... Just FYI.. this is what I was speaking of Tahoe..No matter how many times you point out that asking questions isn't personal and doesn't harm anyone. there is a "my SNWMF is bigger than yours" attitude. Sheet is old.
February 22, 2019 07:40PM
Not sure how my comment in any way implies that "my SNWMF is bigger than yours attitude." There is no harm in asking questions, especially for planning purposes...but some people are coming across as entitled on this thread, as to whether the fest is gonna happen or not. We are all truly blessed to have this festival; accordingly, I believe people should be more concerned about Warren's health and sending him healing vibes. SNWMF will always be there, no matter if it happens this year or not.
February 22, 2019 11:02PM
well maybe.. that is in the eye of the beholder. I just don't like the comments about maybe I should be thinking about someone's health.. of course I care more about a human life than a show.. I think that goes without saying. Anyway.. let's just all be patient, wait for the outcome and stop OUR (yes mine too) bickering over this.
February 22, 2019 11:23PM
Maximum Love and RASpect to you Ninja
February 23, 2019 05:46AM
I think it’s awesome that we are all so passionate about SNWMF, that we are checking this forum regularly for news about the show.
February 23, 2019 08:32PM
Greetings all, and yes, thanks for showing your passion about SNWMF. Rest assured that nobody desires that “the show must go on” more than those who bring it to you each year. That said, true challenges this year have pushed everything back indeed, and there are still major elements still sitting in limbo. Until I became intimately involved with first ROTR and then SNWMF, I really didn’t grasp how much it takes to pull it all together. I am not the one to provide a definitive update here but can tell you that will now be provided very soon. For now I just wanted to convey that your concerns and questions are taken seriously, and yes, as indication of your support for SNWMF and all it means every year. It’s certainly a high point of MY year every time. We just don’t want to spread rumors etc until things are truly clear. So yes, just a bit more patience please, and more soon come!
Respect to all,
MC Rico
Festival MC
February 24, 2019 02:49PM
thank you.
February 27, 2019 09:29PM
Should say “logistics” or “planning” difficulties, I feel.
March 04, 2019 02:36PM
Papa Joshua, has this been enough time for me to “chill”? It’s been 2 weeks since I asked the simple question.
March 05, 2019 02:57AM
Sad news on ALL fronts today. What a nightmare. Signing off of this forum til March 2020. Goodby reggae family.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login