Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wonder if..........................

Posted by reggaefan 
I wonder if..........................
June 04, 2017 08:16PM
.......Kathy Griffin was sorta channeling this one when she took her shot spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It's sorta weird... if this was Obama's noggin I woulda felt more of a way... but since it's DT, I'm like, 'hey, what's the problem here' confused smiley
Re: I wonder if..........................
June 05, 2017 05:20PM
just stupid... what did she think was going to happen.. Trump is a big clot.. everyone knows that.. she should have learned though through the years that showing you killing or a picture of you with a dead president is not going to fly. She was free to do it cause this is Merica.. but she should have known that nothing is "free" in Merica.. you pay one way or the other.
June 05, 2017 05:43PM
just as stupid:

"if this was Obama's noggin I woulda felt more of a way... but since it's DT, I'm like, 'hey, what's the problem here' "
June 05, 2017 06:50PM
I kind of understand what he was saying.. basically none of it is real.. it is just insulting.. if it is done by a majority group to a minority it means more because the majority group actually did these types of things to the minority group.. so when you see pictures of Obama being hung it means more than a picture of a woman with a man's head in her hands. Mainly because the people who hold up that image have a history of hanging black men from trees in reality. Women have never been in a position of power over men so it is more of a fantasy.. Does that make sense?
June 06, 2017 12:41AM
it only makes sense through the filter of over the top liberal group think. Logically, I absolutely don't overstand what is being said. The hypocrisy is ridiculous, but totally status quo for the non-tolerant liberal POV. I am neither conservative nor liberal; just calling it like it is. In similar fashion, I am totally NOT a Bill Maher fan (dude sucks IMO), but the hypocrisy of controversy is over the top. Proof yet again, there is never any satisfying the bleeding heart liberal BS.
June 07, 2017 04:48AM
June 09, 2017 01:44AM
IYah_Trod
just as stupid:

"if this was Obama's noggin I woulda felt more of a way... but since it's DT, I'm like, 'hey, what's the problem here' "

Fair enough Iyah... I'll take stupid here. Even better yet was your 'hypocritcal' description.

It's funny because when I used the word 'weird' --- I almost wrote 'I know this is weird and hypocritical' but I didn't.

I really do feel hypocritical for not feeling uncomfortable or upset about separating my thoughts being a bloody Obama head vs a Trump head. I guess Trump creeps me out too much and he's throwing me off balance confused smiley

Ninja, I hear what you're saying... Not that you're saying that was the angle I was taking but what you're describing makes sense to me. There are offshoots of your thoughts that I'm thinking of but I better keep my pizza whole shut and stay out of more trouble [like our president should do sometimes spinning smiley sticking its tongue out]
June 09, 2017 07:01PM
word all we can hope for is to get a piece of the pie that the other man is serving.
June 09, 2017 07:59PM
Respect reggaefan, we can leave it there in peace. Ninja, I get the attempt of that logic but it just doesn't work. That would suggest that an offense by the oppressor (powers that be, however you want to think about it) onto the oppressor is unacceptable, but an offense of one oppressed towards a next oppressed (i.e. black on black crime) is acceptable. Right is right and wrong is wrong, therefore both offenses are unacceptable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login