Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ride or Die

Posted by papajoshua 
Ride or Die
June 09, 2015 12:58AM
Greetings,

A personal message to my boardie peoples. Been a minute eh? I didn't think I would be able to make it at all but it is looking likely I can make it for a taste of the fest.

Looks like I will be able to come up to SNWMF for the day/night on Saturday or something like that. Looking for a ride or die warrior. Someone who is going up and back or something like that. To be perfectly honest im just looking to do it with someone I am acquainted with not a stranger which fits the bill for alot of you boardies. I need a ride, not in a condition to drive (at least home). Can pay gas etc.

Anyway...Im not around much but im still deya all the while, getting stronger gearing up for a comeback. Link up if you can assist.

Bless up and enjoy the fest everyone. Life is short soak it and live it up to the fullest.
Re: Ride or Die
June 09, 2015 01:58AM
Hey if you have a problem finding a ride, just remember you can get a cab from Santa Rosa or Cloverdale to the fest. I don't know where you are coming from, but if its the Bay Area it is easy to get a ride up from SF to Santa Rosa and only a little more effort to get to Cloverdale if you need to save money. Give me a PM if you are interested in this option and I'll send you all the details with links.

One love,
Jah Mike
Re: Ride or Die
June 10, 2015 12:27AM
Check your PM PapaJoshua
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login