Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We're back

Posted by Daniel 
We're back
May 01, 2015 09:02PM
Sorry for the downtime but the phorum got shut down because the resources for the web site were maxing out. It must be getting near festival time...!

It took 24 hours to get additional resources. Hopefully, the situation will not repeat itself, and thanks for your patience. Now, let the (hopefully positive and productive) resonings begin once again....!
Re: We're back
May 01, 2015 09:26PM
Daniel-

What causes this? Is it due to posting (and subsequent reposting) of youtube videos and other content from the web appearing on here (funny cat pics anyone?)
or is it due to the amount of conversations being had (and the quoting and requoting that goes along with some of them) on the phorum itself?
just curious. give thanks for all you hard work dealing with this place for all of us who use it....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
May 01, 2015 10:10PM
Was getting worried when I kept getting an "internal server error" that told me to contact the webmaster@snwmf.com

Then the "CONNECT" pull down menu didn't appear at the top of the page, but found it when I scrolled down.

Almost panicked when I thought I couldn't access the Phorum on a daily basis.

Phorum withdrawal?????

Good to know I can once again get my daily fix.

Thanks, Daniel!
May 01, 2015 11:15PM
It was due to Gordon Robertson overweight.
May 01, 2015 11:51PM
best guess is the file system space allocated to the database server filled to capacity.
its really not an issue of media postings, since said media isnt hosted on this site.. all media references are simply links to other sites.
i think it just boils down to the increased amount of postings.
May 02, 2015 02:04AM
and still using an old ibm 486

Love that reggae!
May 02, 2015 08:57AM
nomotrouble

thumbs up

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
May 02, 2015 01:27PM
HiGrade1
nomotrouble

thumbs up

daniel and co seem very eco conscious. so i doubt it.. :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login