Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Monday October 13th : The MNE Singers Series w/ GAPPY RANKS, 7th ST BAND & LUV FYAH @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol

Monday October 13th : The MNE Singers Series w/ GAPPY RANKS, 7th ST BAND & LUV FYAH @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol
September 11, 2014 03:32AM
Monday October 13th 2014: The Monday Night Edutainment Singers Series returns
w/ GAPPY RANKS backed by THE 7th ST BAND Feat. LUV FYAH

@ the Hopmonk Tavern
230 Petaluma Avenue, Sebastopol CA 95472
$3 Red Stripes & $4 Jameson Shots All Night
$10 Presale / $15 DOS / 21+

Presale tickets available at the Last Record Store (Santa Rosa), Cornerstone (Seb), the Hopmonk Tavern Bar (Seb) and online at Hopmonk.com

Re: Monday October 13th : The MNE Singers Series w/ GAPPY RANKS, 7th ST BAND & LUV FYAH @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol
September 11, 2014 07:25PM
Dope poster!!!
Re: Monday October 13th : The MNE Singers Series w/ GAPPY RANKS, 7th ST BAND & LUV FYAH @ Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol
September 12, 2014 05:39PM
Man I wish the California Reggae Calendar was still effective...
September 13, 2014 12:55AM
blessedcoast
Dope poster!!!

I told him the same thing......a departure from his usual posters and definitely I-catching. Good look!
September 13, 2014 01:04AM
fourtwentyplenty Birthday Bash! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 13, 2014 01:05AM
aaron_g
fourtwentyplenty Birthday Bash! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

WORD!
September 13, 2014 01:06AM
blessedcoast
Dope poster!!!

Thanks! I have another version I was making and then I ran across this image and decided to make two.

The other

September 14, 2014 12:37PM
Sent a private message to you

Peace
September 19, 2014 08:37PM
How are the shows at this venue?? Might be down that way soon
September 23, 2014 05:09PM
The shows are always great at this venue. I wouldn't expect for any place to pop off on a Monday night but this venue most always has a good turnout. Big up DJ Jacques & WBLK!
September 24, 2014 09:32PM
For sure one of the best spots to see live shows & DJs!! Big up Jacques & Guac!! Vibes are always way up !!
September 25, 2014 02:42AM
Really considering trying to make it to this show! Thanks Guys
October 01, 2014 05:12PM
Little throwback from the first time Gappy came to the West Coast!!

Presale tickets available at the Last Record Store (Santa Rosa), Cornerstone (Seb), the Hopmonk Tavern Bar (Seb) and online at Hopmonk.com

October 11, 2014 06:16PM
Hopmonk is a favorite. I don't know of a better venue.
Presale tickets still available
Save $5 n get yours today
October 11, 2014 08:05PM
Gappy and 7th Street put on a great show in Humboldt Thursday. Dope new set list! Get ready. Boom.
October 12, 2014 05:47AM
Mr.P
Gappy and 7th Street put on a great show in Humboldt Thursday. Dope new set list! Get ready. Boom.

Dope! Yeah all I've heard is good things about the tour sofar.
October 13, 2014 01:50PM
Saturday at Moe's in Santa Cruz was off the hook.

And very smoky....
October 13, 2014 08:02PM
Jacques, will this show be early like the recent Pato Banton show? What time would you expect Gappy to go on tonight?
Mr.Black
Jacques, will this show be early like the recent Pato Banton show? What time would you expect Gappy to go on tonight?

Peace Black
Luv Fyah will do a 40 minute set with 7th St Band at 1030 then Gappy goes on at 1130
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login