Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited feat. KulchaKnox, MessenjahSelah, LeeTafari, LuvFyah n more! Early Show, All Ages

Posted by Haile Bless 
ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited feat. KulchaKnox, MessenjahSelah, LeeTafari, LuvFyah n more! Early Show, All Ages
July 03, 2014 06:23AM
Haile Conscious Works invites YOU to step into the Dance inna OriJAHnal Sound System style, with Lee Tafari Singer/Selecta (2nd generation) of Lee's Unlimited (est. 1968) outta the far east of Jamaica, playing pure vinyl selections alongside artists like Messenjah Selah, Kulcha Knox i.k.a. Naki, Luv Fyah + more special guests passing through. We also have Bolinas's own hometown Epicenter Sound with E-Quake & Omatic, warming up the place up. The evening will start with an Early Acoustic dinner show (its a surprise). We will be serving up some nice Natural n Clean Jamaican/Californian Cusine and Fresh Juice in the kitchen, starting at 6:30 with the music/dancing from 7:30-Midnight, its an early show and All Ages, admission is $12 proceeds go towards Project No Littering Jamaica, we hope that you will join the family gathering in this uplifting celebration Blessed Love ♥ RastafarI

Saturday July 12th at The Bolinas CommUnity Center (14 Wharf Rd. 94924) Out on the coast of West Marin, jus north of Stinson Beach, bout an hour drive from most of the Bay - SF, Petaluma, Berkeley/Oakland....

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2014 02:26AM by Haile Bless.
Re: ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited alongside Messenjah Selah, Kulcha Knox, Luv Fyah, Lee Tafari n more!
July 03, 2014 03:39PM
NICE, give thanks
Re: ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited alongside Messenjah Selah, Kulcha Knox, Luv Fyah, Lee Tafari n more!
July 03, 2014 04:18PM
Haile Bless
Haile Conscious Works invites YOU to step into the Dance inna OriJAHnal Sound System style, with Lee Tafari Singer/Selecta (2nd generation) of Lee's Unlimited (est. 1968) outta the far east of Jamaica, playing pure vinyl selections alongside artists like Messenjah Selah, Kulcha Knox i.k.a. Naki, Luv Fyah + more special guests passing through. We also have Bolinas's own hometown Epicenter Sound with E-Quake & Omatic, warming up the place up. The evening will start with an Early Acoustic dinner show (its a surprise). We will be serving up some nice Natural n Clean Jamaican/Californian Cusine and Fresh Juice in the kitchen, starting at 6:30 with the music/dancing from 7:30-Midnight, its an early show and All Ages, admission is $12 proceeds go towards Project No Littering Jamaica, we hope that you will join the family gathering in this uplifting celebration Blessed Love ♥ RastafarI

Saturday July 12th at The Bolinas CommUnity Center (14 Wharf Rd. 94924) Out on the coast of West Marin, jus north of Stinson Beach, bout an hour drive from most of the Bay - SF, Petaluma, Berkeley/Oakland....
Re: ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited feat. KulchaKnox, MessenjahSelah, LeeTafari, LuvFyah n more! Early Show, All Ages
July 05, 2014 05:07AM
See you there! Big up Haile Conscious Works!
Re: ORIJAHNAL SoundSystem Dance w/ Lee's Unlimited feat. KulchaKnox, MessenjahSelah, LeeTafari, LuvFyah n more! Early Show, All Ages
July 06, 2014 12:47AM
Look forward to seeing you there Mr. Black! John Blaze, not sure if she will make it but Lady Passion was suggesting that she might be one of the Special guests smiling smiley
July 07, 2014 03:57PM
NICE, Give Thanks
July 09, 2014 01:09AM
Ok, just got off the phone with one of the Special guests, its gonna be a surprise who but I can say he is someone who is well loved and raspected and who's foundation started in the dance. I have long desired to see him work in this capacity, and am really getting excited about the unlimited possibilities of what can gwaan on saturday! Obviously anything I put together I have my heart in, but I must say this is the most excitement I can remember feeling about one of my gatherings ever, and that (if u know me) says a lot, this dance nah go be normal at all, JAH know!!!!
July 11, 2014 04:45AM
Menu for Saturday's Natural n Clean Jamaican/Cali Cuisine
*Coconut Curry Stew
*Rice n Peas
*Fried Sweet Plantains
*Paradise Valley Butter Lettuce
w/ Arugula, Pineapple, Almonds,
Cranberries & Maple Vinaigrette
*3 Bean Sip (JA style soup) w/Corn
*excellent sweets from Beth's Bakery
*Fresh Juice w/Ginger n Pine.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2014 04:51AM by Haile Bless.
I have long wanted to attend one of these ahmazing events, looks like this is gonna be the one! On a full moon, nontheless, we are well looking forward to the vibes and encourage all who love di roots vibes to come along!!! Bless UP Maitreya for longtime holding the vibe: STRENGTH!!!
Maybe we'll have a chance before the dance to share a spliff and do some reasoning mendocoastrees!

Love that reggae!
July 12, 2014 09:12AM
Look forward to seeing you all there smiling smiley Also we will be celebrating my earthstrong which just past, so your presence in the best present for I!
July 12, 2014 09:01PM
TONIGHT!!!
July 12, 2014 09:19PM
We 'pon di path.
Haile Bless
TONIGHT!!!
July 14, 2014 04:52PM
Nice Summer Bolinas Vibes, Ital yummy food, Bolinas Style Mic passing goodness, Nuff vinyl, The Big Man President B in the house too, Give Thanks. Thanks Haile Bless, happy birthday
July 19, 2014 06:45AM
Give thanks to all who made the trod out to the coast, whata night fulla positive vibes, lyrical skills n talent flowing in the moment, completely ori'Jah'nal! The love, joy and togetherness among the artists could be felt by all, pure fun straight through. A few of the highlights were 1- Lee Tafari's ability to get the crowd moving n grooving like no other selecta I've seen 2- Prezident Brown behind the turntables having a good time n giving the riddim a nice mix, 3- the acoustic closing of the dance, with all of them sitting on the edge of the stage singing No Littering together and coming with some great relevant verses spontaneously..... Food was nice too! Neither of the ones who I thought were gonna film showed up, so we have no recording, but thankfully Grizz was there with his camera, so we have some nice pics. Here is the fb link to his album [www.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login