Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ras Michael signed BEAT on ebay

Posted by Jah-Jim 
Ras Michael signed BEAT on ebay
February 06, 2010 03:37PM
For those that love Ras Michael and the Sons of Negus, there's a BEAT featuring him on the cover and inside, SIGNED in silver ink by Ras on his dreadlocks on the cover. I've started the magazine at the extraordinary low price of 4.95, so look and bid if interested. Thanks, Jah bless and Happy Bob Marley's Earthday today!

[cgi.ebay.com]

How can my massive collection of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I, reggae, Rastafari, Jamaica and Africa best serve you? Don't you need some books, vintage periodicals and Medals of Royal Ethiopia? You can see many of my archive items and photos on facebook.
Re: Ras Michael signed BEAT on ebay
February 08, 2010 05:00PM
Well, I tried. At least I bumbed the bid up a bit for ya. If I were in a better place financially I would keep bidding. Good luck. I gotta a great poster signed by Ras M years ago at a free Santa Monica Pier show.

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
February 08, 2010 05:51PM
I apprecilove your effort. I considered listing it at 49.95 minimum bid because it's worth AT LEAST that much to me. My signed Alton Ellis BEAT sold for 125.00 a year ago.

How can my massive collection of Ethiopia, Haile Selassie I, reggae, Rastafari, Jamaica and Africa best serve you? Don't you need some books, vintage periodicals and Medals of Royal Ethiopia? You can see many of my archive items and photos on facebook.
February 08, 2010 07:15PM
By the way RasSmoka, I noticed you bid 10.00 and it shows the high bidder at 10.00. What that means is that 10.00 was his high bid, not a penny more, and any bid that is higher will take him out of first place. I try to do all my bidding in the last minute via esnipe.com, but it's up to you.

Jah bless you all!

February 08, 2010 09:22PM
Normally I would bid at the last minute, but seeing as I stay away from Ebay lately, this may be my only time to bid. And thanks for the high bid tip. I will mos def be stockin up on your loot as soon as I am back on my feet. Lots of treasures to be found!

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login