Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SMOKE FREE TOUR WITH MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE

Posted by knakdemout 
SMOKE FREE TOUR WITH MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE
October 03, 2009 01:23AM
SMOKE FREE TOUR FEATURING REGGAE SUPER STAR MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE BACK BY JAMAICAS BLAdE BAND WITH GUEST APPEARANCES BY RAS KIUS AND BOGLE DREAD. TO VIEW ARTISTE BIO AND MUSIC VISIT www.myspace.com/megadidon and www.myspace.com/pressoutprestige ALSO CONTACT POSTMAN ALI 510 274-3433 FOR A TOUR IN YOUR AREA.

NOVEMBER 6 @ ASHKENAZ 1317 SAN PABLO AVE BERKELEY, CA
NOVEMBER 8 @ ROCKIT ROOM 406 CLEMENT ST. SAN FRANCISCO, CA
NOVEMBER 13 @ NOCTURNUM 206 W 6 ST EUREKA, CA
NOVEMBER 15 @ MOES ALLEY 1535 COMMERICAL WAY SANTA CRUZ, CA

MORE DATES TO BE ADDED

Post Edited (10-17-09 11:19)

Ali
Re: SMOKE FREE TOUR WITH MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE
October 03, 2009 07:46PM
thank God for ashkenaz
October 18, 2009 08:20PM
FREE DOWNLOAD>>>>> SMOKE FREE TOUR PROMO MIX BY DJ IRIE DOLE

[www.mediafire.com]

www.JahWarriorShelter.com
twitter.com/JahWarriors
October 29, 2009 03:39AM
Any update on the tour? more dates? I heard Al pancho was added to the humboldt show
October 29, 2009 09:21PM
Al Pancho will be on the humboldt show instead of Mega Banton but the show will be still wicked wild,he will be a guest performer on the others shows.

Ali
October 29, 2009 09:27PM
What about the other Mega Banton shows you've announced Ali? Will Mega be at those...?
October 29, 2009 10:08PM
MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE WILL BE AT ALL THE SHOWS ON THE SMOKE FREE TOUR. THE SHOW ON NOVEMBER 13 IN HUMBOLDT MEGA WILL BE THERE BUT WILL NOT PERFORM DUE TO A BACKLASH FROM THE BUJU BANTON FIASCO.
ALSO THEY WILL BE AT BEST OF THE BAY ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7 IN VALLEJO FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.facebook.com/knakdemout IRIE DOLE OF KPOO AND JAH WARRIOR SHELTER HI-FI IS THE OFFICIAL DJ FOR THE FIRST LEG OF THE SMOKE FREE TOUR PLEASE CHECK OUT THE SMOKE FREE TOUR MIX IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. FIRST SHOW WITH MEGA BANTON AND PRESTIGE IS THE ASHKENAZ ON FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6 THIS SHOW IS OPEN TO ALL AGES

Ali
October 29, 2009 10:55PM
" MEGA WILL BE THERE BUT WILL NOT PERFORM DUE TO A BACKLASH FROM THE BUJU BANTON FIASCO."

Maybe time to start advertising "Mega di Megladon" instead!
October 30, 2009 03:25AM
IT MAY SOON COME TO THAT BUT THE PROMOTER ARE REALLY COOL. THEY PROMISE TO BRING BACK MEGA NEXT YEAR WHEN THINGS COOL DOWN. THE NOVEMBER 13 SHOW AT NOCTURNUM IS THE ONLY ONE SHOW THAT MEGA BANTON WILL NOT BE FEATURED ON ALL THE OTHER SHOWS WILL HAVE MEGA BANTON & PRESTIGE LIVE BACK BY THE BLADE BAND.

Ali
October 31, 2009 05:54PM
boom!!
October 31, 2009 08:13PM

promoters run scared of an email campaign.........HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo star......wait till my inbox cools off a bit.......then we stand up.
November 01, 2009 02:11AM
blessed my dupes everything will be great

Ali
November 02, 2009 05:25PM
Mega Banton and Prestige made a guest appearance at the Jan Dan/Spragga Benz show on Halloween. Let me just say that I was impressed by the appearance and would recommend this show!
November 02, 2009 05:37PM
Yo Mega Banton has an amazing voice and stage presence. After seeing that quick snippet at the Spragga show I'm definitely going to the Ashkenaz show!
November 02, 2009 11:18PM
thanks the show is going to be great thanks for the support please send out bulletin to all to come and support this event

Ali
November 02, 2009 11:22PM
bonafide sound big up yuhself for bring great reggae to the masses. blessed mi dupes thanks for the link and the future venture together I will see at the show. how can we get those pictures from the photographer so mega and prestige can have for their collection. hit me at 510 274-3433 or at www.facebook.com/knakdemout

Postman Ali

Ali
November 05, 2009 04:56AM
boom!!!!!!1
November 07, 2009 06:11PM
YO HUUUGE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG UP THE MEGA MEGALADON PUM PUM MECHANIC!!!!!!!

Wikkid performance huge energy.........BIG UP di man Irie Dole in di place.....

ONE THING ASHKENAZ Massive......Yard Dancehall artists tend to be explicit and it is an all ages show BUT REALLY......someone gonna tell di artist to stop his performance. Silliness!!!!!!!!

Hopefullly we see more hardcore yard artist come tru Ashkenaz......Next time BIGGER CROWD!!!!!!

And leave the kiddies at home if its a hardcore artist......

November 07, 2009 07:11PM
yeah mon! wicked performances we gonna get hotta see all you dancehall and reggae massive for the next show at the Rockit-Room in San Francisco this Sunday November 8

Post Edited (11-08-09 12:41)

Ali
November 08, 2009 08:42PM
MEGA BANTON AND PRESTIGE TONIGHT AT THE ROCKIT ROOM IN SAN FRANCISCO 406 CLEMENT STREET

Ali
November 08, 2009 10:46PM
boom!!
November 10, 2009 12:33AM

What happened to this show last night? When I showed up at the Rockit Room around 11 p.m., the band was breaking down and packing their gear into a car. They seemed kind of upset, maybe show got cancelled after they already set up...???

Can someone please shed some light on what went down. I saw Prestige hanging out on Clement St., but didn't see Mega anywhere. The club was totally empty at 11 last night, literally maybe 2 or 3 people were present in edition to the employees, so it didn't look like anything was going on there. Did I miss something or did the show just get cancelled last minute????
November 10, 2009 02:16AM
Someone shed some light on this, please. Ben? Ali? DeeCee? What's up???

Post Edited (11-09-09 18:20)
November 10, 2009 03:04AM

ANSWER mi waan ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........di Massive need to press out fi real!!!!!!!!!!1

Whaaa gwaaan???????
November 10, 2009 03:06AM
illroble did you ask anyone what was going down??
November 10, 2009 04:02AM
the show got cancelled and reschedule to a later date, also everyone at the show was reimburse and was invited to the knak dem out event for free. this was a the last minute decision made by the promoter and management. the real reggae fans was not in attendance at 11pm there were only a few hardcore fans in the house. Ras kidus gave the fans that was there a performance anyway so they wasn't too disappointed. I apologized to the massive but it will come together at the KNAK DEM OUT EVENT my sincere apology. blessed

Ali
November 10, 2009 06:29AM

Thanks for the response Ali! We'll catch ya on the next one fa sure!!!

One....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login