Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tuff Lion, Lady Passion & Messenjah Selah - Building the Foundation in Hawaii

Posted by Daniel 
Tuff Lion, Lady Passion & Messenjah Selah - Building the Foundation in Hawaii
January 29, 2009 06:49PM
Re: Tuff Lion, Lady Passion & Messenjah Selah - Building the Foundation in Hawaii
January 30, 2009 12:20AM
dang, woulda love ta be on da Big Island for this event
Sahra Indio is to be there as well, her CD "Change" was produced by Tuff Lion...
this looks like a nice set of shows...

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
Re: Tuff Lion, Lady Passion & Messenjah Selah - Building the Foundation in Hawaii
January 30, 2009 04:05AM
Whoo hoo....

It's always tough to see all the shows happening in nor-cal...we finally got a maui show!
January 30, 2009 04:22PM
and Maui show jus happens to be on Bob Marleys Earthday!
January 31, 2009 12:32AM
Hopefully I'll be able to catch one of these shows.

Seek Knowledge Before Vengeance
January 31, 2009 06:57PM

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
February 01, 2009 06:04AM
1st show at Tropics is soundsystem the rest will be backed by the HPP Posse
February 02, 2009 07:24PM
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!

www.JahWarriorShelter.com
twitter.com/JahWarriors
February 02, 2009 08:55PM
where you at sillysauce? east of timor?
February 02, 2009 09:05PM

Greetings

Tuff Lion just moved forward to Hawaii after a wonderful two week visit to Guam. He did quite a few impromptu shows, and performed on our 3 day Bob Marley Birthday Bash 2009 event with Roger Steffens and local bands. He did many radio interviews and visited my school, where he did a free show, and talked to the middle school guitar class. He spent time in the studio working with local artists, and basically never stopped for a moment the whole time he was here.

What an amazing, energizing experience we all had!

I have a feeling Guam will see much more of Tuff Lion in the future!

Give thanks, my friend

Jah Son

Forwarding the Reggae Vibe!.....EVERY time!
February 02, 2009 10:18PM
Aloha, I'll be checking the fest in Hilo this weekend and will give a report. Ras Jim at Conscious Riddims tells me Tuff Lion might be playing some music in Kona area in acoustic style too.
February 04, 2009 04:38AM
Acoustic show w/ Tuff Lion will be on Sat. 14th in south Kona, early show all ages, check Conscious Riddims for more info - Bless
February 06, 2009 09:06PM
Super Dub 5 opening up tonight @ Casanovas in Maui
Shine Sirius opening up tomorrow @ Boardriders in Oahu

spread the word.....Bless

Post Edited (02-06-09 13:10)
February 06, 2009 09:22PM
What is the cover for tomorrow nite's show in Kailua?

Seek Knowledge Before Vengeance
February 08, 2009 08:57PM
big up all shows in hawaii!
check em out!
February 09, 2009 07:54AM
Good Show in Hilo! Messenjah Selah was big the little time he was out!! Maholos for the show!

February 10, 2009 11:12PM
Hilo was nice day in the park, perfect temperature, nice sets from all the artists, a bit short but time was limited. HPP band sounding good in backing the artists. Hopefully this event will happen again bigger and even better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login