Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Richardson Grove

Posted by Ras Matches 
Richardson Grove
January 31, 2019 08:08PM
What’s the smoking situation like there? Can I just hang out with pipe in hand or are the rangers a little strict ? I always park in 4x4 camp, but was think about switching it up .
I see you can reserve now for that weekend

“Blues, Metal, Reggae”
Re: Richardson Grove
January 31, 2019 08:26PM
I'd be somewhat careful there. Like go ahead and smoke your joint or pipe, but don't have your bong lying out for all to see. The first year ROTR returned to French's Camp the rangers were being really uptight about weed at Richardson, though it seems like they chilled out a bit the last few years...
Re: Richardson Grove
January 31, 2019 11:57PM
I would agree with Reggabe, few years ago they were more uptight, gave me a ticket for parking crooked. I still wouldn't be smoking in front of them, but it's not hard to wait for them to pass.

And thanks for the tip Matches, i reserved my Oak flat campsite just now. still a few left. you have to start on jul 31, but i understand you can cancel part of it later if u want. Wonder who the lineup will be this year. After editing the video and looking at some of his lyrics....bedroom bully, gyul yah good.....i gotta say he sucked.

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login