Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Acoustic Soul2Soul Session with Elise Kelly & Lee Tafari on IRIE FM Thurs 12/20 9:15-10:30am

Posted by Haile Conscious 
Acoustic Soul2Soul Session with Elise Kelly & Lee Tafari on IRIE FM Thurs 12/20 9:15-10:30am
December 19, 2018 07:01PM
Tune in on the 107s in JA. or Watch the Live Steam at iriefm.net (scroll down a bit on the right side, it will be below the Easy Skanking listen live with her pic, right under the win win competition) The flyer says 12:15 but that is Jamaica time, so 9:15 on the blessed coast. It is a big honor to be invited onto this program and it should be real special!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2018 07:13PM by Haile Conscious.
Re: Acoustic Soul2Soul Session with Elise Kelly & Lee Tafari on IRIE FM Thurs 12/20
December 19, 2018 07:04PM
Posted for Haile Conscious!

Good day World and Happy Birthday Lee Tafari bright light! It is with great joy I share this with all of you ~ Please do join 2 of my favorite people to listen to, as they go Soul2Soul together acoustically this Thurs **9:15~10:30am if in Cali** it will be streaming live on IRIE FM at iriefm.net for all to see n hear. It's is an honor to be invited by the ever lovely Mama Peace Queen Elise Kelly to be on Irie Fm Easy Skanking and we are most grateful, JAH is willing, awesome n able!!! #MoreLOVE #AsOne #NiceTimeCome #PeaceMakers #HaileConscious #NumberOneReggaeRadioStationIrieFm — in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

IRIEFM.NET IRIE FM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2018 07:08PM by EvanCR.
Re: Acoustic Soul2Soul Session with Elise Kelly & Lee Tafari on IRIE FM Thurs 12/20 9:15-10:30am
December 19, 2018 07:13PM
Very cool! One of my favorite programs to listen to when on the island.
Re: Acoustic Soul2Soul Session with Elise Kelly & Lee Tafari on IRIE FM Thurs 12/20 9:15-10:30am
December 19, 2018 07:29PM
Papa Joshua, its is one of mine all the while, I actually have my alarm set to listen to her Mon-Thurs 7-11am (our time, at this time of year, I prefer when it starts at 8am lol) Besides all the good music she plays, the reasoning is often deep and the laughter n vibes high! She is truly the Queen of reggae radio and so instrumental in lifting up conscious artists over the decades (I first came to know of her from watching Garnet Silk videos 20+ years ago) She really loves Lee Tafari and consistently plays his music from the debut acoustic album, to Peace Makers (w/ Tuff Lion) being the 1st new song of the new year she played for 2017 and continued straight through up to today, and now As One is getting good airplay, Muta also seems to love it! Hope you can log on and take in the vibes tomorrow morning, nuff blessings to you n the fam!
December 20, 2018 04:46PM
Good morning everyone, we just got the word that the live stream on iriefm is down, they are working on getting it back up or another solution, stay tuned for details...
December 20, 2018 05:23PM
So it looks like the only way to watch it will be on instagram at iriefm_ja - I hope many of you can still join us! Of course one can still listen on the 107s or if you have a subscription (worth the few bucks a month to listen to Elise Kelly mon-thurs, as well as Muta...)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login