Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tons of 45s to offload (Washington)

Posted by ganjalion 
Tons of 45s to offload (Washington)
December 18, 2018 08:29AM
Like others on this site, I'm downsizing my vinyl. I don't DJ like I used to, and about to set off on some traveling. I've been selling off a good number the past couple months via Discogs, but still have a ton of 45s and others (12s/LPs) left. Feel free to have a look and please know I'll take most respectable offers. It's all going into storage in January.

I'm in Tacoma, so if anyone from Eugene to Bellingham is interested in the entire lot, deals can be made with ease. Thanks!!

[www.discogs.com]

respect
Re: Tons of 45s to offload (Washington)
December 19, 2018 03:01AM
How has discogs worked out? Seems pricey, does anything move? Is it a lot of work to list everything?
December 19, 2018 09:35AM
I've had no problems whatsoever. I started selling in June, and have sold hundreds of records and have gotten to know a good number of the buyers. Most people who are buying reggae tend to be good people. I've also priced them to sell, so that's helped.

respect
December 19, 2018 09:37AM
Oh, and to list. Yes, definitely a long and tedious process. But Discogs has made it as easy as possible. I just had all my 45s stacked by letter, and would just dedicate a little time each night until they were all loaded.
December 19, 2018 09:50PM
Nice I may have to make that move.
December 20, 2018 02:09AM
I'd highly recommend it. I look back at all the money and patience wasted with eBay where I would do lot sales...so much money lost. You'd be shocked at what sells. And I set all my records with the "offer" feature, so that helps to bring in a lot of customers. And if you work well with people you tend to get a lot of repeat customers around payday.

Once you learn the system and have your own in place, it's easy. I bought a bunch of shipping materials online early on and have gone from there. The hardest thing is setting up, but once you do it's quite simple and can bring you a nice amount of money if you play it right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login