Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNWMF happening in 2019?

Posted by Octagon 
SNWMF happening in 2019?
December 13, 2018 07:56PM
Hello and many blessings for the new upcoming year 2019! It's possibly been years since i have posted in here and respect to the people that have kept the page alive over the years, i remember having many, many amazing and knowledgeable conversations on this Phorum in the past. I have a serious question for anybody that is in the know about the 2019 SNWMF. First i must say I know Warren has had some major health issues. We are all sending the fullest amount of blessings & Love toward him and his Family's way. I truly hope he can recover and heal, may he continue a healthy life for many years. I am wondering if there is any jeopardy that the festival might be in for 2019 or is it full steam ahead for this years SNWMF? With what has happened @ ROTR in the last few years i hope this is not the case, Northern California's Reggae scene has taken such a hit in the last handful of years in general and at this point Sierra shines bright as a beacon for Northern California's Reggae scene and i hope it continues for many years to come. Many blessings to the heads that still check the phorum for updates from time to time and keep the flame alive, respect.
Re: SNWMF happening in 2019?
December 14, 2018 12:13AM
I've been wondering this as well.

I hold SNWMF so dear to my heart, there is truly no other festival like it. I'm hoping Warren is recovering well and keeping hope that SNWMF 2019 is still in full force. Looking forward to some type of update!
Re: SNWMF happening in 2019?
December 15, 2018 06:40AM
Agree. Is this festival happening in 2019? For the last 10 years or so, there have been Holiday Early Bird Tickets on sale by now. Not this year, which is odd. Hope this festival happens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login