Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LeeTafari Acoustic To Vinyl + the Unlimited - Redwood Cafe in Cotati this Fri.23rd 830-1130 18+

Posted by Haile Conscious 
LeeTafari Acoustic To Vinyl + the Unlimited - Redwood Cafe in Cotati this Fri.23rd 830-1130 18+
November 19, 2018 08:49PM
Come for a musical ride with us this Friday and get Uplifted! Starts at 8:30 (fi real) First 23 in the door get a Free cd or other gift. Not quite all ages but at least its 18+ smiling smiley Also lots of food options at the Redwood Cafe, including veggie choices and fresh juice (as well as beer n wine...) flyer will be posted in a few
Re: LeeTafari Acoustic To Vinyl + the Unlimited - Redwood Cafe in Cotati this Fri.23rd 830-1130 18+
November 20, 2018 03:35AM
Re: LeeTafari Acoustic To Vinyl + the Unlimited - Redwood Cafe in Cotati this Fri.23rd 830-1130 18+
November 21, 2018 06:42AM
If there is anybody in the East Bay thinking about coming to this, PLEASE message me! I have a package that needs to be picked up end of the day Friday and brought to me at the show, as I am unable to get off work in west Marin in time to go there before hand! Its greeting cards I had made from a watercolor I painted for Kira (the Prezident's empress) who just passed, proceeds from their sales will go to Quincy their young son, and I need em in hand on Fri night!
November 23, 2018 07:56AM
My merchandise table will be well stocked with great gifts for you and your loved ones! New batch of Peace Maker tees, lots of colors n sizes from youth x-sm. up to mens 4x, and ladies too. Some really nice Lovebands (bracelets made by Lee's mom). Original mini watercolors by me, and of course Music, n more...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login