Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gappy

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Gappy
November 07, 2018 11:42AM
Dennis Alcapone wrote:

Greetings F B Family and friends. Let's Pray For Gappy Ranks at this moment in time. I Heard He Got a Stroke and is in the Hospital. Get well soon Gappy we need you out Here Performing Heaven in Her Eyes and more of your Songs. This is really unexpected News but we are only Humans. Expect the unexpected. Life. You never know when and where. Prayers goes out to you Gappy. Speedy recovery. Blessings of Love.
Re: Gappy
November 07, 2018 06:51PM
prayers and +++ vybz for gappy
the man has been on a mission lately putting out so much new music and working so hard
lord god almighty please provide him with guidance protection and strength in this time
November 07, 2018 07:46PM
sending healing vibes to mr. ranks....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
November 07, 2018 10:58PM
Big up Gappy, hope he recovers well.
November 07, 2018 11:03PM

Love that reggae!
November 09, 2018 02:24AM
A message for the the friends and fans of Jacob Williams AKA Gappy Ranks

The family.of Gappy Ranks would like to send a sincere thank you to everybody who've been praying and sending messages of get well, we are extremely touch by the support that we have received

We would like to inform everyone that Gappy is now at home and recovering, we do ask you all to refrain from visiting the home for now as he needs the space and time to recover

As you all know it is a very sensitive area, and we cannot afford any form of setbacks

I asked you to help me spread the word to everyone as we do not want the wrong message to be received

God bless and thank you
From uniqueradio.org
On the behalf of the Williams family
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login