Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RIP LUV FYAH ❤️

RIP LUV FYAH ❤️
November 01, 2018 03:08PM
So sad to hear that our brother Luv Fyah has passed. A wonderful friend, father and brother. Condolences to all of his family and friends. In his truly immortal words JAH LIVES!
#RestInPeace #RestInPower #RestInLove #LuvFyah #JahLives
LUV FYAH MUSIC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2018 03:10PM by DJ Jacques : WBLK Dancehall Massive.
Re: RIP LUV FYAH ❤️
November 02, 2018 03:47AM
This one is hitting me hard, a true friend, a bright light, a humble champion of Luv n Unity!
November 02, 2018 11:45PM
Oh. That hurts. Luv Fyah was one of the first artists i spoke with, a warm welcoming, talented human being. My condolences to family and friends. Aargh.

Love that reggae!
November 12, 2018 06:04AM
Whuuuut????!!!!????
November 12, 2018 06:12AM
Upon brief reflection,
Heartical brother, he did travel light,
Break on through Fyah, laugh at us and keep a watchful eye!!!
November 16, 2018 05:14AM
My heart feels so heavy upon hearing this sad news. Deepest sympathies to his family, friends and fans. Luv Fyah a big part of S.F. Bay reggae community as well as other places. Here's one concert of remembrance:

December 6, Thursday
Tribute to Rahnsaan "Luv Fyah" Carson w/ Irae Divine, Blaak Lung, 7th St Band, Dr. Love (Luv Fyah's father), MC Rocky Baily, Seth "Million 7", Brother Ayouba, Sistah Dyimah and the Lioness Squad, Dj Moi, DJ Spleece, Summit Levels Sound, Beat Nok & More, Moe's Alley, 1535 Commercial Way, Santa Cruz (831) 479-1854
November 19, 2018 01:18AM
This one brought me to tears when I heard it just following his passing.

November 19, 2018 01:18AM
but this one brought a big smile to my face spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

November 19, 2018 02:06AM
Had to go through the vaults.

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login