Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Warren

Posted by Rasagenor 
Warren
October 07, 2018 02:19AM
Hoping Warren gets well soon. Thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Re: Warren
October 07, 2018 02:31AM
please send your positive thoughts his way
October 08, 2018 01:46AM
We certainly are! I was wondering why I hadn't seen anything on here. What a strength he has been for the music out here, for years n years, respect is due!
October 08, 2018 04:21PM
Dear Warren’s friends, Many of you have been checking in through messenger. Thank you. There are too many messages to answer directly so I am posting this update for him. Warren had surgery on his neck Tuesday for cervical stenosis that was causing him a lot of difficulty. The surgery itself went well but he went into a mg crisis post surgery and has been in ICU since. He is getting remarkable care and is fighting. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Love, Gret

October 08, 2018 08:37PM
Sending lots of love and healing wishes! Hoping for a speedy and full recovery, soon come!
October 08, 2018 10:34PM
focusing lots of love and healing energy in their direction...

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
October 08, 2018 11:01PM
Sending the most positive vibes from Santa Cruz
October 08, 2018 11:49PM
Big love and respect from Seattle. Get well brother.
October 09, 2018 03:18PM
Much love and prayers..............
October 15, 2018 06:34PM
Warren loves and appreciates your messages. Dear Lee Abel has been reading them to him. We know the positive vibes are making this more bearable. The medical staff strongly encourages us to keep Warren connected with his world: music, politics, friends and family. Your messages are very healing.

He is still in ICU. The myasthenia gravis (MG) crisis greatly weakened his muscular system. He’s receiving IVIG infusion treatments for the MG, and assisted breathing and nutrition so his body can rest and heal, and allow the treatments to counteract the MG.

Please keep your messages coming. Thank you so much for the blessings and love to you all, Gret

PS One of his day nurses is a Jamaican woman – born in Kingston – with the loveliest vibes. She’s been singing along to the music – her favorite – Gregory.

October 16, 2018 12:00AM
Thank you for the updates..........so good to see Lee there. Warren and his love of the music has inspired so many. I pray for a full recovery. You are so special Warren.............
October 16, 2018 12:09AM
Prayers and Good Thoughts for Warren!
October 16, 2018 04:29AM
Warmest thoughts for healing coming from my wife and I! I promise that the MIghty Diamonds will be the next video!

Love that reggae!
October 16, 2018 03:25PM
Been sending prayers your way brethren. It cause i remember booking that Barbara Paige show for you Vancouver Canada. In my inexperience i inadvertently put her in a venue i didn't know was a Gay club. Word spread and the show became a minor 'cause celeb' amongst the Trans community. Come show time the place was ram-up with the reggae crowd & Trans dressed to the nines. Some grouchy reggae followers where throwing out screw-face. You thought it was the funniest thing you ever encounter & responded with pure humour & the show rock. We broke the gender bar in reggae & didn't even plan so.

Much love Warren.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login