Clinton Fearon NOT at NWRF
July 21, 2018 05:45AM
Re: Clinton Fearon NOT at NWRF
July 21, 2018 07:52AM
this meme (web poster) was installed by Catherine Fearon, cas the fest had informed her that Clinton would be cut, without giving a reason. then they just erased the name and listing from the website without telling the public even that it had done so, nor that he was cancelled. neither did they announce the cancellation/change on their facebook event page. Catherine confided in me that she had to get the word out for people who may have been expecting to see Clinton Fearon in Oregon...

so, to be sure, he WILL be appearing in Oregon this month and next.
July 26 7-8:45 pm, Tom McCall waterfront Park (21+)(Oregon Brewers Festival, w/full Boogie Brown Band) &
Aug 10-Aug 13 (Fri-Mon), Beloved Festival Tidewater, OR (unsure of the exact time/date, w/full Boogie Brown Band)

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
July 22, 2018 05:45AM
I have listened to much reggae and Clinton Fearon solo as well as Gladiators are ranking near the top!!!
July 22, 2018 07:39AM
strikkly
I have listened to much reggae and Clinton Fearon solo as well as Gladiators are ranking near the top!!!

There is ALWAYS a Clinton track on my weekly radio show.. Beautiful music, incredible voice, always a positive message.

I wish he would return to Guam soon.

Jah Son
July 23, 2018 03:13AM
Good taste jah son!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login