Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Protoje's New Album "A Matter of Time"

Posted by Spear Burning 
Protoje's New Album "A Matter of Time"
July 13, 2018 05:14PM
While the board was down, Protoje released his new album "A Matter of Time". I'm sure y'all have heard some of it, if not the whole thing by now but wanted to share Protoje's soundcloud link (see below). He posted the whole album for free, once again!

The production on this album is so clean, Winta James did a great job. It's got a very west-coasty hip-hop feel to it as well. I can't stop listening to it haha.

https://soundcloud.com/protoje/sets/a-matter-of-time-album

Re: Protoje's New Album "A Matter of Time"
July 13, 2018 05:51PM
It's amazing....Every song. Can't figure out if I like it better than Kabakas masterpiece.
July 13, 2018 05:57PM
Camera Show is the song that grabbed me. yes, great album

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
July 16, 2018 03:47PM
He came west though it seems he skipped Cali and he's in Europe now, hopefully touch down in the bay later in the year.
July 16, 2018 06:41PM
strikkly
He came west though it seems he skipped Cali and he's in Europe now, hopefully touch down in the bay later in the year.

He was at SNWMF and he will be at Dry Diggins. Most likely, more dates will pop up around Dry Diggins at the end of August.

And yes the album is fire.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
July 16, 2018 07:33PM
DJ Treez
strikkly

He was at SNWMF and he will be at Dry Diggins. Most likely, more dates will pop up around Dry Diggins at the end of August.

Protoje was also at Hollywood Bowl with Beres Hammond and Cocoa Tea (who replaced Alpha Blondy last minute) on July 1st.
July 16, 2018 11:00PM
Yes truly, how was he at snwmf???
Lookin for him at any local/bay area venues.
Quality artist!!!
July 17, 2018 04:05AM
Wow... Protoje, Beres Hammond, and Cocoa Tea... that's quite a show!
July 17, 2018 03:08PM
I really enjoyed Protoje this time at Sierra Nevada-not to sound cliche but he's really maturing as an artist and performer.That one two punch of Proto and Tarrus on Friday was a highlight of our weekend.

But I say... Some Never Even Plant yet want to Reap,
If you run, be careful, try to look before you leap;
Took a little walk from my Vineyard...
Now I'm on my own
Now I'm left alone..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login